REQUEST FOR GUITAR LEADS OF HINDI SONGS

Advertisement
Posted by VINEETHA PALANKAR on Wed, 01/25/06 - 05:12:43.

HI,
I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 9 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

tabs for song aahista kijiye baate by pankaj udhas

some one please post the tabs for song aahista kijiye baate by pankaj udhas.. pleasseeeeee

Re: REQUEST FOR GUITAR LEADS OF HINDI SONGS

: HI,
: I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 3 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

: I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 6 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

: I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 2 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS with string number and fret number only of HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

Re: REQUEST FOR GUITAR LEADS OF jana gana ,mana

: I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 9 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

REQUEST FOR GUITAR LEADS OF HINDI SONG; Ek ladki ko dekha to; 1942 love story

: I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 2 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

Re: REQUEST FOR GUITAR LEADS OF HINDI SONGS OF KABHI NA KABHI OF SHAAPIT AND TU JAANE NA

: I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 6 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. NOT THE CHORDS . I WANT TO PLAY IN LEAD . ONLY THE STRING AND FRET NUMBERS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME . PLEASE GIVE ME THE GUITAR LEADS FOR TU JAANE NA(AJAB PREM KI GHAZAB KAHANI) AND KABHI NA KABHI TOH ROCK(SHAAPIT)

need guitar leads

please help me: HI,
: I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 6 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. NOT THE CHORDS . I WANT TO PLAY IN LEAD . ONLY THE STRING AND FRET NUMBERS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME . PLEASE GIVE ME THE GUITAR LEADS FOR TU JAANE NA(AJAB PREM KI GHAZAB KAHANI) AND KABHI NA KABHI TOH ROCK(SHAAPIT)

Re: REQUEST FOR GUITAR LEADS OF HINDI SONGS OF KABHI NA KABHI OF SHAAPIT AND TU JAANE NA

: : HI,
: : I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 6 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. NOT THE CHORDS . I WANT TO PLAY IN LEAD . ONLY THE STRING AND FRET NUMBERS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME . PLEASE GIVE ME THE GUITAR LEADS FOR TU JAANE NA(AJAB PREM KI GHAZAB KAHANI) AND KABHI NA KABHI TOH ROCK(SHAAPIT)

: : : HI,
: : : I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 6 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. NOT THE CHORDS . I WANT TO PLAY IN LEAD . ONLY THE STRING AND FRET NUMBERS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME . PLEASE GIVE ME THE GUITAR LEADS FOR TU JAANE NA(AJAB PREM KI GHAZAB KAHANI) AND KABHI NA KABHI TOH ROCK(SHAAPIT)

: : : : HI,
: : : : I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 6 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. NOT THE CHORDS . I WANT TO PLAY IN LEAD . ONLY THE STRING AND FRET NUMBERS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME . PLEASE GIVE ME THE GUITAR LEADS FOR TU JAANE NA(AJAB PREM KI GHAZAB KAHANI) AND KABHI NA KABHI TOH ROCK(SHAAPIT)

: : : : : HI,
: : : : : I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 6 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. NOT THE CHORDS . I WANT TO PLAY IN LEAD . ONLY THE STRING AND FRET NUMBERS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME . PLEASE GIVE ME THE GUITAR LEADS FOR TU JAANE NA(AJAB PREM KI GHAZAB KAHANI) AND KABHI NA KABHI TOH ROCK(SHAAPIT)

Re: REQUEST FOR GUITAR LEADS OF HINDI SONGS OF KABHI NA KABHI OF

REQUEST FOR GUITAR LEADS OF HINDI SONGS OF KABHI NA KABHI OF

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: REQUEST FOR GUITAR LEADS OF HINDI SONGS OF KABHI NA KABHI OF

: I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 6 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

: I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 1 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

: I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 5 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

: I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 2 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

: : I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 2 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

: : : I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 5 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

: I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 4 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF "Phir Milenge Sanam" title music. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

Re: REQUEST FOR GUITAR LEADS OF you may be alladin

: I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 9 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF you may be alladin PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

: I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 3 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

: : I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 3 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

guitar leads 4 kal ho na ho

guitar leads 4 kal ho na ho.

: I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 6months.i want to some hindi chords notation.please help me.

: I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 1MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

: : I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 1MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

i just want guitar lead of sanso ko sansome-humtum.

Re: REQUEST FOR A HINDI SONGS

: I AM IN BADLY NEED OF THE CHORDS OF hindi song "happening" from the movie "may aur mrs khanna"..........i need it badly.....plz some1 plz help......here is a link of the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgZCXWoBEwA&feature=related

REQUEST FOR GUITAR CHORDS OF YOU MAY BE BY ALADIN MOVIE

REQUEST FOR GUITAR CHORDS OF YOU MAY BE BY ALADIN MOVIE

This popular thread has been given its own page : REQUEST FOR GUITAR CHORDS OF YOU MAY BE BY ALADIN MOVIE

: I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 9 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

: : I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 3 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

Re: REQUEST FOR GUITAR LEADS OF HINDI SON GS

: I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 1MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

Re: REQUEST FOR GUITAR LEADS OF HINDI SONGS CHURALIYA HE TUMNE

: : : I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 6 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

: I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 4 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

: I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 9 MONTHS. I WANTED GUITAR LEADS OF sutta . PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

: : I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 9 MONTHS. I WANTED GUITAR LEADS OF sutta . PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

: : : I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 20days.i want lead of song kaise mujhe tum milgai from movie ghajini...can u help me

: I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 4 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

Re: REQUEST FOR GUITAR LEADS OF HINDI SONGS ,papa kahte hain

: : I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 9 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME TO FIND THE GUITAR LEADINGS OF SONG KAHO NAA KAHO YEH AAKHEN BOLTI HAI!!!!

: I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 1year. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

: I AM PRACTISING GUITAR SINCE 5 MONTHS. I WANTED SOME GUITAR LEADS OF SOME HINDI SONGS. PLEASE CAN U HELP ME.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.