Futurama 3 De Luxe

Posted by Don Boxall on Sun, 12/13/09 - 00:39:34.
In Reply to Hagstrom Maine

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone could help me?
I have a Futurama 3 De Luxe which I purchased new in the UK around 1964 (the first year they came out I think)the number is 545733 I would be interested to know the exact year and the number made for that year.
Also, after about 45 years some spent in loft storage I think the pick ups and probably the volume control need repair or replacing(assuming that would be financially viable)I now live in Texas between Fort Worth and Dallas, can anyone recommend either a parts supplier / alternative suitable parts or somewhere I could take the guitar for repair?

Thanks,
Don

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Futrerama Base de luxe guitar

Been in the original Selmer snake skin style case with crushed velvet effect inside for about 30 years untouched or played. Also says Kings Neck with ' Hagstrom expander.' also ' Pat . Pen. (presume patent pending) also on body of base just by neck - small silver effect plate with no. 587333. Is it worth holding onto selling? I have no desire to play it now - I don't know if it works!!!. Suggestions ( not rude please Best regards and thanks..........Phil

Re: Futurama 3 De Luxe

Don,
I am sure I can help you. I have a large collection and many spare parts. My advice do NOT replace anything with non original parts, it may be cheaper but you will regret.
You can Contact me at LoneStarP@aol.com

Re: Futurama 3 De Luxe

Hagstrom Futurama 1963 nr 733/1002 from the batch 545XXX

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.