Re: Hagstrom Viking 2

Posted by Bobtone on Fri, 07/29/05 - 19:02:56.

: To whom it may concern; I am looking to purchase a late sixties Hagstrom V-2 cherry red with gold hardware and inline tuning pegs(fender style headstock).It is also refered to as the Elvis guitar. I have found many in various colours but none in cherry. I am only interested in the cherry. If you know of one for sale on this continent please e-mail me. Thanks, Jason Bailey

I am going to an auction tomorrow, 7/30/05, and there is a Hagstrom Viking II, red, forsale. I plan to buy it if I can. Contact me if you are interested. It is a 1960's model according to the serial number.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Hagstrom Viking 2

I have one of these that I am going to sell. Please advise if you are interrested.

Thanks,

Mark

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.