Futurama II Deluxe

Posted by Derek Langley on Sun, 10/16/05 - 02:24:44.
In Reply to Hagstrom Maine

Hi,
I have recently acquired a Hagstrom Futurama II Deluxe, serial number 527963. Can anyone tell me its age and how many were made?
Thanks,
Derek

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

re futurama 2 pickup guitar with tremolo system

hi, can anyone give me any information on the above guitar, model name, year of manufacture and possible value, I am cleaning it up for a friend of mine who purchased it in the early 60s, it as some minor dings but in whole it is in reasonable condition and is playable, the serial number on the 3 bolt neck plate reads 545212, thank you dave.

Futurama Guitar

Have just acquired a hagstorm futurama two its serial number on the headstock is 34-1653,
Does anyone out there know the year of manufacture etc? Or any drawings etc as this is in a poor state of repair.

Thanks John.

Re: Futurama II Deluxe

: Hi,
: I have recently acquired a Hagstrom Futurama II Deluxe, serial number 527963. Can anyone tell me its age and how many were made?
: Thanks,

Its an Kent PB-24-G made 1962, you have number 963 of 1000 made that year
: Derek

: : Hi,
: : I have recently acquired a Hagstrom Futurama II Deluxe, serial number 527963. Can anyone tell me its age and how many were made?
: : Thanks,

: Its an Kent PB-24-G made 1962, you have number 963 of 1000 made that year
: : Derek

Hi, I have just found a blue one with seriel number 543118. Can any one tell me the date or any details on it please, Thanks Travis.

: Hi,
: I have recently acquired a Hagstrom Futurama II Deluxe, serial number 527963. Can anyone tell me its age and how many were made?
: Thanks,
: Derek

Hi Derek, I can't tell you how many Futurama 11s were made, but just as a point of interest, the last one that I ever saw was the one that I bought in Newcastle upon Tyne England in 1964 for the sum of 26 pounds sterling! Your listing brought back some fond memories...Thanks,Bob Murray, Canada.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.