For Sale Hagstrom III 1966 Left Handed Guitar

Posted by Belinda on Mon, 10/17/05 - 11:29:07.
In Reply to Hagstrom Maine

Hagstrom III is the 62nd made of 100 in 1966 from a serial run of 659. Hagstrom only made 306 of the lefty Hagstrom III guitars. It is an electric 8 string. It comes with it's orginal tiger case. Picture upon request. $1200 USD obo
Buyer will pay shipping, preferred method of payment is a US Postal Money Order or Chashier check. I would highly recommend shipping insurance, but it is OPTIONAL and available at the buyer's discretion; if shipping insurance is not purchased, I will not be responsible for any possible damage that occurs during shipping.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: For Sale Hagstrom III 1966 Left Handed Guitar

Is this guitar still for sale, and if so can I get a picture of it sent to me?

thanks,
carrie

: Hagstrom III is the 62nd made of 100 in 1966 from a serial run of 659. Hagstrom only made 306 of the lefty Hagstrom III guitars. It is an electric 8 string. It comes with it's orginal tiger case. Picture upon request. $1200 USD obo
: Buyer will pay shipping, preferred method of payment is a US Postal Money Order or Chashier check. I would highly recommend shipping insurance, but it is OPTIONAL and available at the buyer's discretion; if shipping insurance is not purchased, I will not be responsible for any possible damage that occurs during shipping.

I am sorry it is posted as an 8 string and it is a 6 string....Will take best offer......

hagstrom iii

i got one right hand. vintage hagstrom iii,black colour.3 coils ! it is in good condition i continue to play till todays .
it looks like fender stratocaser with an ecxelled slim neck.i bought it in 1967 april. if there is a fun collector
it might sel it but very expensive.
frendly jomour

Left handed Hagstrom iii

Is it Black? I had one back then , trying to find a black one again with neck that is straight , please respond , Thanks ---Bobby S.

Left handed Hagstrom iii

is it black --rslevin2010@verizon.net

where is it now?????
email me with info.
i was the origional owner of a red one that got away. i started playing again several years ago.

Lee.Edmonds@pgnmail.com

where is it now?????

Lee.Edmonds@pgnmail.com

where is it now?????

: : Hagstrom III is the 62nd made of 100 in 1966 from a serial run of 659. Hagstrom only made 306 of the lefty Hagstrom III guitars. It is an electric 8 string. It comes with it's orginal tiger case. Picture upon request. $1200 USD obo
: : Buyer will pay shipping, preferred method of payment is a US Postal Money Order or Chashier check. I would highly recommend shipping insurance, but it is OPTIONAL and available at the buyer's discretion; if shipping insurance is not purchased, I will not be responsible for any possible damage that occurs during shipping.

: I am sorry it is posted as an 8 string and it is a 6 string....Will take best offer......

Is the guitar still for sale? if so what color and what kind of shape is it in? (some pictures maybe?)

: : : Hagstrom III is the 62nd made of 100 in 1966 from a serial run of 659. Hagstrom only made 306 of the lefty Hagstrom III guitars. It is an electric 8 string. It comes with it's orginal tiger case. Picture upon request. $1200 USD obo
: : : Buyer will pay shipping, preferred method of payment is a US Postal Money Order or Chashier check. I would highly recommend shipping insurance, but it is OPTIONAL and available at the buyer's discretion; if shipping insurance is not purchased, I will not be responsible for any possible damage that occurs during shipping.

:
: : I am sorry it is posted as an 8 string and it is a 6 string....Will take best offer......

If you still have this, I might be interested.
transitions@horizonview.net

H III Left

I assume you no longer have this ?
I'd still be interested....

Need some pictures! suburbia.chic@gmx.de

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.