Trump FG-41

Advertisement
Posted by Mike C on Mon, 01/23/06 - 08:33:47.

: Awile back i got a nice playing acoustic guitar from my grandma. At one point she wanted learn but eventually gave up. Well I know a bit about instruments but ive never heard of a Trump. I cant find anything on the web about them. If you know anything or were i should look plz let me know.

I just about a Trump FG-41 from an antique store in Cartersville, GA this weekend. The model number is hand written and is the only identifying piece of info on it. The sticker on the inside says TRUMP and there's an oval sticker on the head that says TRUMP as well, even though it's off center so that a tiny portion of it wraps to one side...

It's the same size as my Fender DG-7 but it's not quite as deep, maybe a 1/2 inch or an inch skinnier. Makes it easier to sit in your lap.

After getting some new bridge pins and putting on some new strings, it sounds great. No idea where it's from, what it's worth, or any of the history behind it.

So if someone knows where to find something out, we're all ears.

Thanks.
Mike C.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Trump FG-41

i got this same guitar. if you got any info. contact my email. thanks dude

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.