Re: Trump Guitars

Advertisement
Posted by Louise on Wed, 03/29/06 - 15:57:37.

: : Awile back i got a nice playing acoustic guitar from my grandma. At one point she wanted learn but eventually gave up. Well I know a bit about instruments but ive never heard of a Trump. I cant find anything on the web about them. If you know anything or were i should look plz let me know.

UH,,,,I goofed back there. I, too, have an old TRUMP
guitar made in Korea (I think in the 50's). I found one
similar, almost exact, on search but it isn't the same
one. The model # on mine is TN24. I believe the back and sides are mahogany; the bridge is rosewood, and the
sticker identifications are still in tact. I, too, would like to know more (as well as the value).
Louise

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Trump Electric guitar

Have a starburst semi acoustic Trump guitar that is violin shaped body style. Did you ever find out any more info on Trump guitars?

Re: Trump Guitars

Hello,

I purchased a trump guitar for my husband back in 1979. I bought it at Walmart for either 100.00 or 200.00. I still have it and it's in great shape.
:
: : : Awile back i got a nice playing acoustic guitar from my grandma. At one point she wanted learn but eventually gave up. Well I know a bit about instruments but ive never heard of a Trump. I cant find anything on the web about them. If you know anything or were i should look plz let me know.

: UH,,,,I goofed back there. I, too, have an old TRUMP
: guitar made in Korea (I think in the 50's). I found one
: similar, almost exact, on search but it isn't the same
: one. The model # on mine is TN24. I believe the back and sides are mahogany; the bridge is rosewood, and the
: sticker identifications are still in tact. I, too, would like to know more (as well as the value).
: Louise

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.