Re: K.Yairi Model # AR321 (1983)

Advertisement
Posted by Stefan Gustafsson on Fri, 10/14/05 - 17:44:23.

: Hey everyone,
: I'm trying to find the Trade or Sell Value of a 1983 K.Yairi Acoustic Guitar Model # AR 321, Serial # 27720. The Guitar belongs to my brother, he was going to sell it for $300.00 or Trade and someone told him it might be worth a little bit more. All I can say is that the Guitar is in excellent condition and that I tried the K.Yairi WebSite and I can't make heads or tails of it.
: I would really appreciate any comments or input,
Hey there,j am calling from sweden,j am an owner of a yairi AR 321 since 17 years ago,its a wonderfull guitar,dont sell it,its hard to get one, those days,you find the guitar on Robbie Browns guitar town.prices etc....
//Stefan

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: K.Yairi Model # AR516 (1980) sin.17068

does anyone know wat this is worth

Hey everyone, I also want to join the K.Yairi club.. I also have a 1982 K.Yairi AR-321 sir.# 22232 that Im totaly in love with...hehehe I've been playing guitar for over 30 yrs, i played alot of accoustics from fender/ martin/ taylor/ and more... and this guitar(K.Yairi) was a trade i made for this squire tele i had....best move i EVER made... I WILL NEVER SELL this guitar...lol actualy im gona keep a close eye on more to collect...Marcel.

Hey everyone, I also want to join the K.Yairi club.. I also have a 1982 K.Yairi AR-321 sir.# 22232 that Im totaly in love with...hehehe I've been plying guitar for over 30 yrs, i played alot of accoustics from fender/ martin/ taylor/ and more... and this guitar(K.Yairi) was a trade i made for this squire tele i had....best move i EVER made... I WILL NEVER SELL this guitar...lol actualy im gona keep a close eye on more to collect...Marcel.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.