Re: Alvarez Yairi Model 5067

Advertisement
Posted by Gary Brookshire on Wed, 12/28/05 - 17:19:51.

I have a model 5067, serial #1205, from 1972.
http://home.grandecom.net/~garybrookshire/1972-alvarez-5067.html

: Well, folks, I'm in the same boat. Just punched in my model number, a 5067, serial number 1135, and that brought me to this Web site. But I just read something on the Yairi (Alvarez) home site that made me think the model number can show the date of manufacturer, with the 50 in the 5067 breaking out to 1975. And that's when I think I was given me, for sure.
: ...it's well taken care of and I think my ex bought it for me in about 1975 for maybe $200, maybe on sale even at that price, plus another maybe $80 for a custom made case. It is in perfect shape,not sure I'd sell it but sure would like to know the value. It still plays as sweet as Day One, if not sweeter. Just finished polishing it after a little playing.
:
: : : : Can anyone tell me the value of my guitar. It was made in April 1972 and Model # is 5067.

: : : I have a model close to that I think may be worth 2,000 +. Check on ebay and the Yairi group on Yahoo.com for more info.

: : I have the same model.....but im tryin to find out stuff just like u...so i cant help...(yet)

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.