Re: Alvarez Yairi DY50 limited edition Kazuo

Advertisement
Posted by Guitarpix on Sat, 09/08/07 - 09:17:29.

: I have a Limited Edition Yari Kazuo DY50. serial #32016. Any imformation on this fine guitar would great!

Hello I was curious as to if you ever recieved any info on this guitar! I have a 1979 Kazuo yairi DY-50 Limited edition #031 of 900. Would love to have any info on this instruement!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : I have a Limited Edition Yari Kazuo DY50. serial #32016. Any imformation on this fine guitar would great!

: Hello I was curious as to if you ever recieved any info on this guitar! I have a 1979 Kazuo yairi DY-50 Limited edition #031 of 900. Would love to have any info on this instruement!!

Unfortunatly I never recieved any information on this guitar but if you do please forward it thanks Rod.

How much is cost?

New one or old one and how long this guitar been playing?

Alvarez Yairi DY50 limited edition Kazuo

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Alvarez Yairi DY50 limited edition Kazuo

Hi Rod, I may have much information about your particular guitar. Did you buy it in Chadbourn, NC ? If so, I owned it for about 30 years.
Best Regards,
Donald Hinson

: : : I have a Limited Edition Yari Kazuo DY50. serial #32016. Any imformation on this fine guitar would great!

: : Hello I was curious as to if you ever recieved any info on this guitar! I have a 1979 Kazuo yairi DY-50 Limited edition #031 of 900. Would love to have any info on this instruement!!

: Unfortunatly I never recieved any information on this guitar but if you do please forward it thanks Rod.

: : : : I have a Limited Edition Yari Kazuo DY50. serial #32016. Any imformation on this fine guitar would great!

: : : Hello I was curious as to if you ever recieved any info on this guitar! I have a 1979 Kazuo yairi DY-50 Limited edition #031 of 900. Would love to have any info on this instruement!!

: : Unfortunatly I never recieved any information on this guitar but if you do please forward it thanks Rod.
That is really one of the GREAT Yairis'. It is the 50th anniversary issue. I bouught one new in 1980 and for the period that I owned it I couldn't have been more pleased. When new it came with a belt buckle (for a 2" belt, sign of the times) I got a divorce and as things go my guitar mistreiously disapered. Hmmm. Anyway, I'll I have left is the 50th anniversary Belt Buckle.
The guitar is a keeper. Give it allot of love

Upgrade to DY-50 S# 002/900. I own it. Interested?

I have a DY50N/Wind River Deluxe in some literature.Fret markers are open diamonds,cedar top,rosewood sides and back,all bound#35731,made in 1991 according to the paper work. I love everything about this guitar and it seems as though every one that plays it does to Any thing similar or any info. I have been told this particular model made as it is was very limited in production.Oh yes an the mustache bridge too

I saw this at a local music store for a VERY good price, and the next day it is open i'm going back in to buy this. Any information, pics, soundclips, etc would be greatly appreciated. THanks!

I have a 50th anniversary Alvarez Yairi DY-50, #006/900. There's one on ebay right now, #328/900, at a starting bid of $4,500. Here are the vital statistics I received when I bought mine: solid cedar top; one piece mahogany neck and head; ebony fingerboard w/snowflake inlays; burled mahogany back and sides; burled mahogany headstock veneer; Alvarez-Yairi sealed tuners; multi-strip body binding; tortoise shell pickguard. hope this helps. Pat

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.