Sale: 1980 KAZUO YAIRI Y250 Brazilian Rosewood

Posted by Rolf Tessmann on Sat, 07/05/08 - 02:35:16.

This was the flagship of Kazuo Yairi's classical guitar line in the '80s as shown on a page of a catalogue of which a picture can be provided. Materials: cedar top, brazilian rosewood back/sides; scale: 65 cm; neck: ebony with ebony piece going through it for stabilisation; condition: very good, only one 2 cm long scratch on the top and a few small ones on the back; the neck is totally straight (very easy playability) and has new frets with a zero fret; sound: amoung the most powerful guitars I ever played - there are many guitars with a strong bass, but this one keeps its level up to the high registers. Price and Photos can be provided on request - please understand that I will ship only within Europe.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Sale: 1980 KAZUO YAIRI Y250 Brazilian Rosewood

Hi, is this guitar still for sale?

: This was the flagship of Kazuo Yairi's classical guitar line in the '80s as shown on a page of a catalogue of which a picture can be provided. Materials: cedar top, brazilian rosewood back/sides; scale: 65 cm; neck: ebony with ebony piece going through it for stabilisation; condition: very good, only one 2 cm long scratch on the top and a few small ones on the back; the neck is totally straight (very easy playability) and has new frets with a zero fret; sound: amoung the most powerful guitars I ever played - there are many guitars with a strong bass, but this one keeps its level up to the high registers. Price and Photos can be provided on request - please understand that I will ship only within Europe.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.