Alvarez Yairi 5060 FOR SALE

Posted by Danny on Fri, 08/14/09 - 14:05:23.

I was laid off my job but decided it's time to take a very long sailing trip so I'm selling a bunch of my guitars. I have a beautiful Yairi 5060 from 1973 for sale along with several other Masterworks guitars too. The 5060 was bought new by a friend who sold it to me about 10+ years ago. She bought it with a bridge pickup in it. ITs a beautiful guitar and if you are interested in it, call me with an offer. I am not sure what it is worth so I will likely put it in eBay within a week or so.
I am really sad to see these guitars go but I have 24 guitars right now and I don't want to put them in climate control storage. I will sell all of the guitars (Md654, MD80, MD350 and a classic II strat copy and one of those MD mini basses MSB1 I think it is) before the middle of Oct. 09. I also have a Lucero LE200 Classical that I bought new from CG Hollywood in 1986. It is NOT the Indonesian ones. Its a really great guitar.
If you want any of them, let me know. If you want to look in ebay for them in a week or two, check out dannysauctions for a username.

Thanks - Oh, and that still leaves me with a CY110 DY84K, MD90 MD90C, another Alvarez strat copy and several others.... I'm not breaking the faith.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Alvarez Yairi 5060 FOR SALE

: I was laid off my job but decided it's time to take a very long sailing trip so I'm selling a bunch of my guitars. I have a beautiful Yairi 5060 from 1973 for sale along with several other Masterworks guitars too. The 5060 was bought new by a friend who sold it to me about 10+ years ago. She bought it with a bridge pickup in it. ITs a beautiful guitar and if you are interested in it, call me with an offer a 615 752-2169. I am not sure what it is worth so I will likely put it in eBay within a week or so.
: I am really sad to see these guitars go but I have 24 guitars right now and I don't want to put them in climate control storage. I will sell all of the guitars (Md654, MD80, MD350 and a classic II strat copy and one of those MD mini basses MSB1 I think it is) before the middle of Oct. 09. I also have a Lucero LE200 Classical that I bought new from CG Hollywood in 1986. It is NOT the Indonesian ones. Its a really great guitar.
: If you want any of them, let me know. If you want to look in ebay for them in a week or two, check out dannysauctions for a username.

: Thanks - Oh, and that still leaves me with a CY110 DY84K, MD90 MD90C, another Alvarez strat copy and several others.... I'm not breaking the faith.

Hey Danny!

Sorry to hear you're letting some of the AY's go~ I'll be selling quite a few of mine in the next 6 months or so.. so, I know how it is.

Enjoy your trip!
Yairi_luvr

: : I was laid off my job but decided it's time to take a very long sailing trip so I'm selling a bunch of my guitars. I have a beautiful Yairi 5060 from 1973 for sale along with several other Masterworks guitars too. The 5060 was bought new by a friend who sold it to me about 10+ years ago. She bought it with a bridge pickup in it. ITs a beautiful guitar and if you are interested in it, call me with an offer a 615 752-2169. I am not sure what it is worth so I will likely put it in eBay within a week or so.
: : I am really sad to see these guitars go but I have 24 guitars right now and I don't want to put them in climate control storage. I will sell all of the guitars (Md654, MD80, MD350 and a classic II strat copy and one of those MD mini basses MSB1 I think it is) before the middle of Oct. 09. I also have a Lucero LE200 Classical that I bought new from CG Hollywood in 1986. It is NOT the Indonesian ones. Its a really great guitar.
: : If you want any of them, let me know. If you want to look in ebay for them in a week or two, check out dannysauctions for a username.

: : Thanks - Oh, and that still leaves me with a CY110 DY84K, MD90 MD90C, another Alvarez strat copy and several others.... I'm not breaking the faith.

I would be interested in the MD80 if you want to e-mail me at guit30@gmail.com

Jim Moulton

: : : I was laid off my job but decided it's time to take a very long sailing trip so I'm selling a bunch of my guitars. I have a beautiful Yairi 5060 from 1973 for sale along with several other Masterworks guitars too. The 5060 was bought new by a friend who sold it to me about 10+ years ago. She bought it with a bridge pickup in it. ITs a beautiful guitar and if you are interested in it, call me with an offer a 615 752-2169. I am not sure what it is worth so I will likely put it in eBay within a week or so.
: : : I am really sad to see these guitars go but I have 24 guitars right now and I don't want to put them in climate control storage. I will sell all of the guitars (Md654, MD80, MD350 and a classic II strat copy and one of those MD mini basses MSB1 I think it is) before the middle of Oct. 09. I also have a Lucero LE200 Classical that I bought new from CG Hollywood in 1986. It is NOT the Indonesian ones. Its a really great guitar.
: : : If you want any of them, let me know. If you want to look in ebay for them in a week or two, check out dannysauctions for a username.

: : : Thanks - Oh, and that still leaves me with a CY110 DY84K, MD90 MD90C, another Alvarez strat copy and several others.... I'm not breaking the faith.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.