Alverez Yairi DY85 Value?

Posted by Will May on Sun, 03/07/10 - 21:37:01.

I have a mint, Alverez Yairi DY85. I also have it's tan exterior, gold fur lined hardcase. Anyone have any idea of what this instrument might be valued at? Or, What process I could go thru to get an appraisal? We are trying to do this for insurance purposes for a client.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Alverez Yairi DY85 Value?

I just found one of these babies used and mint for 80000 yen, which is about 800 dollars (they're holding it for me until Thursday). This was at Jeugia, a big music store in downtown Kyoto, Japan. The model is sold in Japan as K. Yairi YW600, and a recent ebay auction for one went for $750, but the condition isn't nearly as good as the one I'm buying. It's a damn fine guitar, worth way more than what it's sold and bought for.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.