Re: K. Yairi model AR373E

Posted by Johnny V. on Thu, 04/01/10 - 15:30:44.

: I am thinking of buying an acoustic electric AR384 but cannot find any info. Yours is the closest. Can you tell me anything such as type of wood, sound etc. I would really appreciate it. TX

Hi Valerie. Sorry that this response is so late to your questions. An email from Russia concerning this guitar that I still have has prompted me to look at where it had been listed previously! I've lost track truthfully! Anyway, woods are: solid one piece spruce top, mahogany neck and strip/inlay on back, dark indian rosewood back and sides, ebony saddle-fretboard-headstock surface, plus mother of pearl and 'ivory' details. Gold tuners. Has passsive piezio inner mic (no controls). Great seasoned sound...really sings! IF you end up getting this message, send me an email and I can send photos if you like.
healthcaregarage@telus.net

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.