Yari Alvarez DY50 number #889 of 900

Advertisement
Posted by Matthew on Thu, 06/24/04 - 18:23:52.

I have an Alvarez DY50 50th aniversary guitar. Hand signed and such. My father purchased this guitar in 1979 and its one of the nicest guitars ive played. It plays much nicer than a lot of thousand plus dollar guitars ive picked up. Can anyone give me an estimate to how much this guitar is worth. Say if i wanted to get it insured how much would i insure it for...becuase if i have anything to do with it, this guitar will never leave my family. thank you for you help

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Yari Alvarez DY50 number #889 of 900

: I have an Alvarez DY50 50th aniversary guitar. Hand signed and such. My father purchased this guitar in 1979 and its one of the nicest guitars ive played. It plays much nicer than a lot of thousand plus dollar guitars ive picked up. Can anyone give me an estimate to how much this guitar is worth. Say if i wanted to get it insured how much would i insure it for...becuase if i have anything to do with it, this guitar will never leave my family. thank you for you help

i have #182/900. my dad also bought it in 79, but never learned how to play. he gave it to me about 5 years ago, and I've played it everyday since. It wasnt until recently that i realized just how great a sound this guitar had. I was so used to it that i honestly didnt know what a bad sound was. When i went to McCabes in LA near where my aunt lives, i was surprised that the only guitars that could match up to the tone of my own were like 5k Guilds, and even those weren't any better than my DY50. It pains me to see people finding them at pawnshops and selling them for $600 at most. I love this guitar with all my heart. I learned how to play on it, i learned how to sing using this guitar, and i wouldn't give it up for anything. It helps define me as a musician

Re: Yari Alvarez WY-1K

i have a yari Alvarez WY-1K excellent condition.
i am considering selling or trading this guitar can u tell me what it may be worth or how to find its value?

Re: Yairi Alvarez DY50 number #889 of 900

: I have an Alvarez DY50 50th aniversary guitar. Hand signed and such. My father purchased this guitar in 1979 and its one of the nicest guitars ive played. It plays much nicer than a lot of thousand plus dollar guitars ive picked up. Can anyone give me an estimate to how much this guitar is worth. Say if i wanted to get it insured how much would i insure it for...becuase if i have anything to do with it, this guitar will never leave my family. thank you for you help

Re: Yairi Alvarez DY50 number #889 of 900

I have the same instrument. I am seeing it at around 500$, surprisingly, as it is an amazing guitar

Re: Yari Alvarez DY50 number #889 of 900

Yari Alvarez DY50 number #889 of 900

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Yari Alvarez DY50 number #889 of 900

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.