River Head Bass

Advertisement
Posted by Shane A on Fri, 10/19/07 - 16:59:10.
In Reply to Riverhead Guitars

Hi there.
I don't know if this is the right approach, as I am still new to forums and bulletin boards. I have owned a Riverhead Headless Bass Guitar for some 15 years. Unfortunately, the electronics have ceased to work. Is ther any place wheree I can get hold of a circuit diagram and a Users manual. Any help would be much appreciated

Shane A
shashaz3@unwired.com.au

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: River Head Bass

: Hi there.
: I don't know if this is the right approach, as I am still new to forums and bulletin boards. I have owned a Riverhead Headless Bass Guitar for some 15 years. Unfortunately, the electronics have ceased to work. Is ther any place wheree I can get hold of a circuit diagram and a Users manual. Any help would be much appreciated

: Shane A
: shashaz3@unwired.com.au

Hi Shane,

I have recently fixed one for a friend and have my own drawings of the electronics. I tried to email these to your address but your email has obviously changed. If you want me to email the diagrams to you then get back to me.

Alan.

schematic riverhead bass

Hi
Can you send me the schematic?
thanks, thanks a lot.

Re: River Head Bass

: : Hi there.
: : I don't know if this is the right approach, as I am still new to forums and bulletin boards. I have owned a Riverhead Headless Bass Guitar for some 15 years. Unfortunately, the electronics have ceased to work. Is ther any place wheree I can get hold of a circuit diagram and a Users manual. Any help would be much appreciated

: : Shane A
: : shashaz3@unwired.com.au

:
: Hi Shane,

: I have recently fixed one for a friend and have my own drawings of the electronics. I tried to email these to your address but your email has obviously changed. If you want me to email the diagrams to you then get back to me.

: Alan.

Hi Alan, sorry it has been so long. I have been away. My new address is shashaz3@virginbroadband.com.au
Could you post your e-mail in case I miss any correspondence

Thank you

Shane A.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.