k-320

Posted by Mark on Tue, 05/24/05 - 14:15:12.

I have just been given a Kay K-320 guitar, does anyone have any info about this model please

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: k-320

: I have just been given a Kay K-320 guitar, does anyone have any info about this model please

well, as far as i was told, my one is around 60 years old, it's from a famous campany back in the 50-60s but they stopped in the late 70s, i dont know is this is true or not, but it was told by a nice elderly man. this guitars arnt no cheep stuff, its high-class, its aimed at students and profesionals, i would say by now they should be worth a lot. i canrt really give it a price, but it's not cheep.

:) richard

: I have just been given a Kay K-320 guitar, does anyone have any info about this model please

Hey I just got one of those 2. Have you found anything out yet about it. All I know is that it was made in Korea, not sure when.

I´ve got a K-320 built by Musima in Markneukirchen/GDR. Two other good friends bought also a K-320 across me.
The guitars´ve a head with Vintage wave form and a golden printed pickguard.
The models for the export to Western Gemany/Berlin have got a mahagoni coloured body, a green printed label with yellow background and an oval. K-320s for the UK have a walnut brown body, a white label with black letters. The decor on the hole is also different between UK and W.Germany/Berlin.
I know another simple model, the head has corners, the pickguard is unprinted, the riff board ain´t got an arc on the hole.
The Kay info is K-320 was built in the early 70s.

HI!! i resently bought a k.20 from a music shop! i was just wondering if you could tell me how much is the k.320 worth?? cause its in exelent condition!,and i bought it for £25 because they were having a sale!
thanks!
kind reguards
Aisha

: HI!! i resently bought a k.20 from a music shop! i was just wondering if you could tell me how much is the k.320 worth?? cause its in exelent condition!,and i bought it for £25 because they were having a sale!
: thanks!
: kind reguards
: Aisha

Well, it depends upon whether or not you have the original schlurge in the acorn track on the back of the wince. If you do, then it is worth quite a bit. Lups

Kay k-320

: : I have just been given a Kay K-320 guitar, does anyone have any info about this model please

: Hey I just got one of those 2. Have you found anything out yet about it. All I know is that it was made in Korea, not sure when.

Hello I´m from germany and I have a Kay K320 too.
So I can´t believe taht the Kay 320 is from Korea because I have a little emblem on my guitarr, it´s GDR that means is: German Democratic Repaplic.
But in the next week I meet some people they now more about this.
If you have more informations abaot this, please writte me. My adress is:
muhhartmann@web.de

Re: Kay k-320

: : : I have just been given a Kay K-320 guitar, does anyone have any info about this model please

: : Hey I just got one of those 2. Have you found anything out yet about it. All I know is that it was made in Korea, not sure when.

: Hello I´m from germany and I have a Kay K320 too.
: So I can´t believe taht the Kay 320 is from Korea because I have a little emblem on my guitarr, it´s GDR that means is: German Democratic Repaplic.
: But in the next week I meet some people they now more about this.
: If you have more informations abaot this, please writte me. My adress is:
: muhhartmann@web.de
Hi I'm Lincoln from London and I have a Kay320 6 string acoustic guitar with a sticker saying its made in Demoncratic Republic of German, I think its the humming bird model. Hey muhhartmann where did you buy your guitar from?

k320

any one heard any thing about the kay k320 cus i am having the same probblems

I just got one, and it has a sticker on the back of the head that says:
"Steel reinforced Neck
Made in Korea"

I didn't know it was made by Kay, however...

: : : I have just been given a Kay K-320 guitar, does anyone have any info about this model please

: : Hey I just got one of those 2. Have you found anything out yet about it. All I know is that it was made in Korea, not sure when.

: Hello I´m from germany and I have a Kay K320 too.
: So I can´t believe taht the Kay 320 is from Korea because I have a little emblem on my guitarr, it´s GDR that means is: German Democratic Repaplic.
: But in the next week I meet some people they now more about this.
: If you have more informations abaot this, please writte me. My adress is:
: muhhartmann@web.de
i am 12 and i brought a kay320 on ebay dont no anyfin bout it but luv the design!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.