Re: Kay Deluxe 20 Acoustic Archtop Guitar

Advertisement
Posted by del on Tue, 07/05/05 - 17:41:46.

Hi, If you can send me a picture or two I'll try to get you some information.
del
: I own a Kay Deluxe 20 Acoustic Archtop Guitar. I think it is pre-war and has no serial number. It is stained dark with a sunburst top. Does anyone know anything about this instrument?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Kay Deluxe 20 Acoustic Archtop Guitar

: Hi, If you can send me a picture or two I'll try to get you some information.
: del
: : I own a Kay Deluxe 20 Acoustic Archtop Guitar. I think it is pre-war and has no serial number. It is stained dark with a sunburst top. Does anyone know anything about this instrument?

I just bought an Kay Deluxe 30 Acoustic Archtop, that fits the same descriptio as the Deluxe 20. Mine also has no serial number. It has a very ornate mother-of-toilet seat headstock the says "Kay Deluxe" with a 30 below it with a gold leaf design. Its similar in style to the headstock of a 1930 Kay Kraft style-B, I also have. The Deluxe 30 has two F-holes, 14 frets to the body--19 total. It came with a leopard style pickguard that I think is original.. Does anyone know anything about these guitars?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.