Old Kay Guitar Value?

Advertisement
Posted by Marty K on Wed, 01/11/06 - 05:51:55.

I came across an Kay guitar that is at least 40 years old. I have a serial number: 90930121 model number: k2
Does anybody know how much it could be worth??

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Value Of K Guitar

I have a Kay Guitar from the early 60"s, it has the f holes on the side, it's a 6 string, in very good shape, what would the value be.

K505/12H, Kay 12 string

Any idea what year this Kay K505/12H 12 string was made?

kay 12 string k505/12h

I've got one too,and from what I've been able to find it was made in the late 90's.

Ols K starter/junior 6 string guitar

It was bought by my grandma with the old value green stamps back guessing 1935-1945 era In very good shape! Any one by chance know ball park of the value?

k guitar

i bought a guitar off a friend whose grand father play some 40-50 yrs ago. it has a K on it and a model # 41 inside. the pick guard has birds(seaguls or doves on it) the k seems to have like a circle around plate with k in the middle. anyone know what this is and who made it? Value?..thanks

Re: Old Kay Guitar Value?

i have a old kay 12 string model #k312. how much is it worth? it was mande in japan

could you tell me the value of a kay electric guitar serial number wo. 20381 made in korea around 1979 to 1980

Re: Old Kay Guitar Value? the

the number in the guitar L6171
: Does anybody know how much it could be worth??

i want to play it like do all my others

one of my dads friend had given me this old kay guitar and i know nothing about it other then its a k-2T made in japan. i was wonderin what the value of this guitar was. one in good condition.

:I need info on old Kay guitar...L9356

i have had a old kay starter series dont know what year it is it is red 6 string two knobs with numbers on it can som one tell me what it is worth

Have dads old Kay guitar # L8396. I know hes had it since 70's. please respond

I have a Japanese SG copy which I think is a Kay K2, but it does have subtle differences from the one in the 1970's Kay catalog (available through http://www.vintaxe.com - select information then catalog >Kay is under American Guitar). Don't know if it has a serial number couldn't find one. I estimate late 60's early 70's. I paid GBP £31 for it on Ebay, but would have gone to about £40 - if that's any help

: I came across an Kay guitar that is at least 50 or 60 years old there is a number inside thats hard to read but from what I can see it's K6721 or 4 can't really make out if it's a 1 or a 4
: Does anybody know how much it could be worth??

: I came across an Kay guitar that is at least 40 years old. I have a serial number:L9469_6437 any help will be appreciated. thaks.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.