k345 made by kay

Posted by nicky on Tue, 10/24/06 - 18:13:16.

i av a kay k345 with a dark flowery picture going all the way around the hole in the midle i av just dug it out as i add it bought me wen i was a child just wondering if theres any info any 1 cud giv me on this model wen it was made is it a base guitar etc is it of any quality or was it at the time it came out or is it a plane old cheep gift my parents bought me lol

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

kay k345 guitar

have just bought a kay k345 guitar for my daughter
the model was made between 1966 and 1968 in east germany (GDR)
the guitar itself is a cheaply made entry level guitar, but does have some interest and value oweing to its odd design
one recently sold on ebay for £75
i personally have a squier and a washburn guitar but the kay k345 is far more interesting looking i would say
cheers, justin

Re: k345 made by kay

I have one of these too, I brought it for £1 at a car boot sale, I've tried to research it a bit, but I could not find anything. The only thing I did find, is that they are not made any more.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.