old kay guitar modle cl 465

Posted by tommy gee on Mon, 04/23/07 - 01:39:17.

i like 2 know a little info on my kay guitar like how old is it and the rare is it and more. please help me out

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: old kay guitar modle cl 465

I think I've got the same guitar as you... I was trying to find out more about it and I can't seem to find anything on it!! Mine is a classical guitar that says "Model KCL 465" on the inside. Is it like yours?

old KAY GUITAR

A Women at work has this guitar, i'm trying also how to find out about it

kcl 465

hey guys i just got this guitar did you find any information on it at all?

Re: old kay guitar modle cl 465

: I think I've got the same guitar as you... I was trying to find out more about it and I can't seem to find anything on it!! Mine is a classical guitar that says "Model KCL 465" on the inside. Is it like yours?

I just got a classical guitar from my father-in-law that says Model No. CL 465. He said he has had it for over twenty years and it was old when he bought it. I am looking for more info as well. If I find anything I will post it here. Mine has the Star of David on the plate that holds the tuning pegs. Does yours?

kcl 465

let me know if you found any info on this model! i just picked one up and i cant find anything on it at all...

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.