kay classic guitar

Posted by francis comeaux on Mon, 10/13/03 - 19:25:34.

Please share with me the age of mfgr of a classic kay guitar serial
number K7020. Could it be a collectors item? How many classics
did Kay make, or any other comment.
Thanks...francis

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: kay classic guitar

My dad has a classic guitar with "Model KLC 465" written on the inside of the guitar. Is it a Kay guitar? I can't find anything on this guitar at all! I'd be grateful if you had any info on this guitar :)

: Please share with me the age of mfgr of a classic kay guitar serial
: number K7020. Could it be a collectors item? How many classics
: did Kay make, or any other comment.
: Thanks...francis

The model, NOT serial number, is K7020 and mine was built in 1959, it's nothing special, just a low priced halfway decent classical guitar.

: Please share with me the age of mfgr of a classic kay guitar serial
: number K7020. Could it be a collectors item? How many classics
: did Kay make, or any other comment.
: Thanks...francis

: : Please share with me the age of mfgr of a classic kay guitar serial
: : number K7020. Could it be a collectors item? How many classics
: : did Kay make, or any other comment.
: : Thanks...francis
i have kay moldel k7010 can you please tell more about it thanks . daniel

hay my name is Joel Ray and i just found a kay guitar thats old and i just want to know how old it is how can i find out thanks.

: I have a Kay classic guitar of that number. I was wondering as to it's current value. It tends to stay in tune forever and stil hs a fine sound.

Kay Classical

Does your Kay have Jacaranda back and sides?

: : I have a Kay classic guitar of that number. I was wondering as to it's current value. It tends to stay in tune forever and stil hs a fine sound.
im not sur for the number serie 700 year 1890

Re: kay classic guitar info

i have a Kay k7020 Classic guitar. Strictly speaking, it's my Father's. He bought it new in Boston in the late 50s for THIRTY-FIVE DOLLARS! He claims that was a lot of money then.

I just googled the k7020 model number to try to find some info, and this discussion thread was all that turned up. it's a great guitar as far as i can tell, and various more experienced musicians than i have looked pretty excited by it. who know's what it's worth? i'd just keep it if you like nylon string guitars at all. otherwise, hmm. i might like another one.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.