KC 333, Need to date it please

Posted by Callum Job on Sun, 03/02/08 - 17:38:53.

Hey, hav agutar, its a nylon acoustic Kay guitar, the sticker says KC 333, i was wondering if anyone could date it or provide information please? thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

two guitars

I have a KC 333 made in GDP with a very good leather cover...don't know the year and would like to know details as I want to sellit. Also, I have a Fender Stratocaster made in Japan with a serial number. It's a bit dirty, two pick-ups work and facia has a couple of chips, otherwise, as I'm a drummer the lead guitarist did use it. Have and idea it's late 80's early nineties, want to sell it.

KC guitar

i've got one from 1983 and the tone is as good as the day it was bought. it cost me £23 at the time which wasn't cheap. lovely guitar to play, slightly smaller than full dreadnought. didn't know it was german in origin (model no KC110)if anyone has more info e=mail me as i'd love to know more about them.

Wow

I remember asking this question years ago. I still don't have a date for it or how much it's worth.
It's had a repair since however. Too high of a gauge was place on it and ripped the bridge off the body. :(

KC333 guitar age

I bought this guitar for my so to learn when he was 12yrs old, just looking at some of his music books they are dated 1993 so prob the guitar is approx 20yrs old

Re: KC 333, Need to date it please

: Hey, hav agutar, its a nylon acoustic Kay guitar, the sticker says KC 333, i was wondering if anyone could date it or provide information please? thanks

Yeh this is an old east german guitar...can't remember name of the factory but no longer exists...got mine when i was 16 which is 25 years ago.....from a store in leeds uk.

: Hey, hav agutar, its a nylon acoustic Kay guitar, the sticker says KC 333, i was wondering if anyone could date it or provide information please? thanks

hi.I also have a kay kc 333 it has a G.D.R. sticker on it,so pre berlin wall but have no idea of the date.regards ken

I have one that I was given (brand new) in 1977. It still plays well and has a lovely tone to it.

: : Hey, hav agutar, its a nylon acoustic Kay guitar, the sticker says KC 333, i was wondering if anyone could date it or provide information please? thanks

:
: hi.I also have a kay kc 333 it has a G.D.R. sticker on it,so pre berlin wall but have no idea of the date.regards ken

Hi, I also have one, sticker says HCL333, Did you ever find anything out about these guitars?

: : : Hey, hav agutar, its a nylon acoustic Kay guitar, the sticker says KC 333, i was wondering if anyone could date it or provide information please? thanks

: :
: : hi.I also have a kay kc 333 it has a G.D.R. sticker on it,so pre berlin wall but have no idea of the date.regards ken

:
: Hi, I also have one, sticker says HCL333, Did you ever find anything out about these guitars?

Hello All
Got the KC333 recently....filed down the saddle and ....wow what a sound it produces. I am sure it's a laminate top.
Would love to know the age too it looks pretty old to me.

Sit

kc 333

i have a kc 333 which i bought used in 1983. played nearly every day since. lovely guitar. didn't know until today it was from germany. so have learned something eh.

I was given a new KC333 in 1975. I hope this helps.

Date of a Kc 333 no 290700 Last didit may be a u

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.