Old Kraftsman/Harlin Bros Archtop?

Advertisement
Posted by Derek on Mon, 05/26/08 - 20:48:21.

I have recently purchased an Old Kraftsman Archtop with a replaced neck. There seems to be no serial number to identify the model.
However on the headstock there is a patent number and under it says "Harlin Bros Indianapolis, IND"
The patent is for a the type of guitar neck that the Harlin Brothers designed. Yet I am unable to find any information on the Harlin Bros other than that they made pedal steel guitars and Hawaiian sheet music.
Does anybody know whats going on with this guitar?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I have an Old Kraftsman single f hole I had know Idea, it's a

It is a Gibson. You have got to be kidding Me, made by them, it has 3 single coil Hum-buckers in it. I think that they are single coil. but the only number I have is off of one of the pick-ups and they all have the same # is, #631608, Wow It is a real custom made guitar by Gibson.

Re: Old Kraftsman/Harlin Bros Archtop?

Old Kraftsman/Harlin Bros Archtop?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Old Kraftsman/Harlin Bros Archtop?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.