Kay electric guitar

Posted by sylvia kulwicki on Fri, 07/10/09 - 20:46:49.

I would like to buy a Kay electric guitar. It was brown maple color. I sold it back at the 80"s so now looking for a replacement. I really wished I kept it. I have a Yamaha acoustic I would part trade towards it I used to play folk group. I jamed with my friend and realized how much I missed my electric Kay. I know it isn't a gibson etc. But I had good times with that guitar. My old girlfreind looked me upa after 40 years as she lived in arizornia and even then was trying to track me down, We had seen the beatles together and her mom taught me guitar. Of course I had my mom get me the guitar. I have photo of me long ago playing and another of what the guitar is. I know it might be impossible to get it now but would love to find one or if anyone has insight on what type would be good to jam with my girlfriend now. (We are sooooo rusty) Seniors. I am not a dealer and have references . Just miss the guitar. Sigh@@@ Many thanks for help/ sylvia

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Kay electric guitar

Ps my email is jemcollector@yahoo.com (my girlfriend and I also got our pictures in the newspaper as it was for a contest to see the beatles. )

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.