mandolin tabs

Posted by tess on Thu, 09/12/02 - 20:53:10.

having trouble finding rock tabliture for the mandolin:-( hav found bob dylan mr tambourine man , but know many moreuse it i.e. REM loosing my religeon plays a version all in mandolin, and led zepplin uses it too.cheers

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: mandolin tabs

: having trouble finding rock tabliture for the mandolin:-( hav found bob dylan mr tambourine man , but know many moreuse it i.e. REM loosing my religeon plays a version all in mandolin, and led zepplin uses it too.cheers

: having trouble finding rock tabliture for the mandolin:-( hav found bob dylan mr tambourine man , but know many moreuse it i.e. REM loosing my religeon plays a version all in mandolin, and led zepplin uses it too.cheers

Don't have a clue how to go about finding tab for mandloins, any suggestions, I play all forms of music from metal to blue grass and everything in between

cant find the tab for laura's theme, dr. zhavago theme song? thanks terry

: Don't have a clue how to go about finding tab for mandloin, any suggestions, I like to play rock .folk ,music if you have any sugestions of web sites please reply
thanks

: : Don't have a clue how to go about finding tab for mandloin, any suggestions,if you have any sugestions of web sites please reply
: thanks

for mando tab go to www.co-mando.com. Over 2500 songs in tabledit format not to mention many more in ABC. Be sure to put the hyphen in the address, otherwise you get an adult site.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.