any 1 ever see a washburn hm20v

Posted by steel dragon on Tue, 07/13/99 - 03:35:48.
In Reply to Guitar Hysteria

I have a washburn hm20v made some time in the 80's any 1 know were I can get some info on it? Any info will help thanx!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: any 1 ever see a washburn hm20v

I have a Washburn HM20V left handed.
message me back on what info u need

yeah! i own one has minor neck damage. Put a dimebucker in it, sound's great.

I have an Ex-Saxon one

Washburn used to have a back catalogue of most models - maybe it still exists somewhere. This model had the washburn 'Wunderbar' whammy. It came out with a host of similar shaped guitars with various pick-up configurations. Although the ehadstock is a little thin - mine moves slightly when I use the whammy - the guitar is tough. Sustain is good (solid wood body) and action is deliecious. A few olde blues hands have sneered at mine - then either heard it or had a go - and been amazed at its versatility, action and balance. If I ever get another guitar (have started rehearsals again after long break) I'd certainly rack down a Washburn if not an HM20V. I have some photocopies from a Washburn rep if you'd like to see them?
Alex, Mr, UK

Feel free to check my website at http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Shores/1359/index.htm
I'll be glad to offer any additional help.
Cheers

I need info about my Black w/ Red binding Washburn HM 20V. I bought it about 17 years ago with my paper route money when I was 12. I need a few parts...Help!!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.