I NEED A WASHBURN HM 20V!!!

Posted by Jeremy on Sun, 07/02/00 - 07:56:02.
In Reply to Guitar Hysteria

Hey, im in search of a Washburn HM 20V. Ive been looking for about 2-3 years now with barely any luck. just recently i found one on Ebay and i was going to buy it off the guy instead of doing the auction, he was gunna do it...got me all excited...THEN SOLD IT TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!!! so if anyone knows where i can find one or knows someone whos selling one..PLEASE TELL ME!!! i love this guitar and im getting sick of searching..thank you...

~Jeremy

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I'm looking as well

I know this thread is pretty old, but if anyone has one for sale I'm looking. I live in Wisconsin, you can contact me by e-mail at A_D_S_94@yahoo.com.

I’m looking for one of these too

Contact if anyone has one for sale. Thanks!

I have an HM-20V

Not sure I would be willing to sell it but I have a 1985 HM-20V all original, near-perfect condition, black with red binding. I contacted Dave Steffen at Washburn and sent him photos of it. He worked at Washburn in the 1980's and remembers this model. He was surprised to see one still in such great shape, not many were made in that color combination. They were made in Japan, high quality and never seen for service. Mine has the original Washburn pickups, Wonderbar tremolo with bar, comes in the original factory case which is a bit scuffed up, but not too badly. If interested you can email me at mark@somniumguitars.com for photos.

HM-20V

I have a red Washburn HM-20V for sale with hardshell case . Text or call for info or pics (702)722-7059

washburn guitar hm20v

i own one of these guitars and i want to sell it, if anyone is intrested let me know.

hm20v for sale

You still have the guitar? how much? case included? where are you located?

Scott

Re: I NEED A WASHBURN HM 20V!!!

: Hey, im in search of a Washburn HM 20V. Ive been looking for about 2-3 years now with barely any luck. just recently i found one on Ebay and i was going to buy it off the guy instead of doing the auction, he was gunna do it...got me all excited...THEN SOLD IT TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!!! so if anyone knows where i can find one or knows someone whos selling one..PLEASE TELL ME!!! i love this guitar and im getting sick of searching..thank you...

: ~Jeremy

Hey i Know it's 7 years after your original post Jeremy but if your still looking for a washburn HM 20V, I'm selling one on ebay. you should go check it out at this link.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=Washburn+HM+20V&c
good luck!!

: : Hey, im in search of a Washburn HM 20V. Ive been looking for about 2-3 years now with barely any luck. just recently i found one on Ebay and i was going to buy it off the guy instead of doing the auction, he was gunna do it...got me all excited...THEN SOLD IT TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!!! so if anyone knows where i can find one or knows someone whos selling one..PLEASE TELL ME!!! i love this guitar and im getting sick of searching..thank you...

: : ~Jeremy

: Hey i Know it's 7 years after your original post Jeremy but if your still looking for a washburn HM 20V, I'm selling one on ebay. you should go check it out at this link.

: http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=Washburn+HM+20V&c
: good luck!!

I work at the guitar center in Pittsburgh PA and we are just about to buy one in. get in contact with me through email if you are still interested and ill get you a price.

I have the black one with origanal case*

I the black one with origanal case.

I have a Washburn HM 20V.

I own a WASHBURN HM 20V. The body is damaged and I want to get it fixed. Does anyone know the worth of this guitar? Its black with red binding.

Re: I have a Washburn HM 20V.

: I own a WASHBURN HM 20V. The body is damaged and I want to get it fixed. Does anyone know the worth of this guitar? Its black with red binding.

do you want to sell?

Just bought one of these babies on Ebay. Mint condition 1985 Washburn HM 20V for $800.00 Not a scratch on it with case!

wow!this is cool reading this info on the hm-20v. i just recently put one on layway at a pawn shop.i had never seen a guitar like it before. the sale price on it was $99.i talk the guy down to $75.i knew i was getting a deal when i was checking it out, i mean with all that hardware on it and the fact that it's one piece of wood i knew they didn't know what they had. who ever had had it before did i crappy primer paint job on it but i plan on refinishing it and tricking it out.it's original color appears to be white with red binding around the body and it has red binding on the neck, and shark tooth inlays,kahler trem, and coil taps.what a sweet deal.

Re: I could die for this guitar, literally!

(Originally posted 10:02:55 3/30/06)

I totally understand your need for this washburn HM-20V. I used to own one. I traded in many years ago at a guitar center in Chicago. Now I want it back. I really loved this guitar. If you are intersested in sellin this guitar please let me know. You could make a substantial profit on the deal.I am currently deployed to Iraq and will be coming home shortly looking to jam with this axe once again. Thanks for your time. Coey Jones<

Re: I could die for this guitar, literally!

(Otiginally posted 23:46:20 9/14/06)

I bought my hm20v back in the 80s. white with gold hardware and hard case. i haven't played it in yrs and now i need the money. let me know if anyone still interested.

wow!this is cool reading this info on the hm-20v. i just recently put one on layway at a pawn shop.i had never seen a guitar like it before. the sale price on it was $99.i talk the guy down to $75.i knew i was getting a deal when i was checking it out, i mean with all that hardware on it and the fact that it's one piece of wood i knew they didn't know what they had. who ever had had it before did i crappy primer paint job on it but i plan on refinishing it and tricking it out.it's original color appears to be white with red binding around the body and it has red binding on the neck, and shark tooth inlays,kahler trem, and coil taps.what a sweet deal.

Hey I just bought a hm-20v do you know any info on it. And i might want to sell it. It is a brand new never used 1989 series. thats all i know about it.

HM-20

I know this is a old post do you still have the HM-20?
Do you want to sell it?
I had a white one in the 90s.

I have an HM20V but I am also looking for another one. If anyone knows please send me a message.

: Hey, im in search of a Washburn HM 20V. I owned one 5 years ago and someone broke into my and stole it.anyone knows where i can find one or knows someone whos selling one..PLEASE TELL ME!!! i love this guitar and im getting sick of searching..thank you...

: ~Kent

: Hey, im in search of a Washburn HM 20V. Ive been looking for about 2-3 years now with barely any luck. just recently i found one on Ebay and i was going to buy it off the guy instead of doing the auction, he was gunna do it...got me all excited...THEN SOLD IT TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!!! so if anyone knows where i can find one or knows someone whos selling one..PLEASE TELL ME!!! i love this guitar and im getting sick of searching..thank you...

: ~Jeremy

www.boogiestreet.com ........I purchased one off there...........quilt top, ebony board......BADASS

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.