slingerland songster guitar

Posted by dave on Tue, 12/02/03 - 05:25:49.

Ran across your site while looking for info on this old guitar I found in my mother-in-law's attic. It is missing the "nut", bridge, strings and the tuner machines need to be replaced (the knobs have deteriated). The body and neck are in very good condition with a little finish wear on the neck from fingers. Is this a cheap guitar and not worth the price of fixing or is this a gem in the rough?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Slingerland Songster

I have a Slingerland Songster that I would like to sell, I have stopped collecting guitars and have started selling. I came to this site after I noticed a comment I posted in 03-05 not sure. This is for Dave "DK" Kolars who wants to collect and write about them. I just dug it out of its case and it is in good shape, neck seems straight and can be played, Inlays on head are cool. I can send pics if there is interest out there, need to get $300. Thanx, Casey

Slingerland Songster

Hi......
Sell that Songster yet?.........If not, pls send pics to my email......and/or call me (516)380-5744
thanks,
jay~~

Re: slingerland songster guitar

ive got one as well the research ive done tells me it is a dimond in the rough but not so wanted. so i dont know if it would be worth repairing. but thare are vary few so maybe. i found mine in my great grand mothers atik with lap stand and original amp perfect condition exept for a few nicks and scraps amasinly still works just thought youd like to know

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.