lancer guitar

Posted by al on Tue, 03/06/07 - 07:30:57.
In Reply to German-Guitars

my brother owns an acoustic 6 string with the name lancer on it it is a swelled back anybody have any advice on it or point me in the right direction . i would trully app thanx

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

lancer bass guitar

In 1970, Steeve's Music Shopp in Montreal had a six strings electric guitar and a four strings fretless bass. I felt in love with the beautifull natural wood freetless bass with a swelled back.

Until I read this, I was the only one I know to have or eard abouth Lancer. Quite strange... If anyone have informations.

guy.paradis@uqam.ca

Lancer fretless bass

In response to Guy Paridis

I own a 1970 black Lancer fretless bass I got it when I was 12 years old and it has not been played in almost 40 years.

Doug in Ottawa

Re: lancer guitar

I also have an acoustic like this...so odd that the guitar has a serial number, model number, and yet no database info online.

If anyone gets some answers, please contact me?

Re: lancer guitar

I have also just purchased an old Lancer - fire maple with a swelled back too. Looking for info on this manufacturer : my brother owns an acoustic 6 string with the name lancer on it it is a swelled back anybody have any advice on it or point me in the right direction . i would trully app thanx

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.