Greco GR125

Posted by Markus Quitt on Sat, 03/12/05 - 08:46:00.

I have bought a Vintage Greco Classical Guitar, (Goya Made)? in a good Condition.The Model number is GR 125, the serial number is 35293.
The label also reads "Designed, serviced and adjusted by Kustom Electronics.The latest model i found was the GR124K.Do anybody know, where this instrument was made.
It has gold plated engraved macine heads and the body seems to be rosewood. It seems to be made in 1957.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

greco vintage guitars

I too have a very nice greco model # GR-622. Serial # 15545. Designed,serviced etc by Goya. I'm giving it a nice once over bur keeping it's patina of course. What would mine be valued at?

Re: Greco GR125

I am also looking for info on a Grego guitar. Mine is model GR622K and has the same Kustom Elec label. Ser. number is 31010. I know the age since I bought it new in 1973.

I have a GR622K. Any idea how much it is worth?

: I have a GR622K. Any idea how much it is worth? I have the same serial number 31842 and cant find any information on this model

Check this out.http://goyaguitars.tripod.com/greco70_2.htm

I am looking to buy a guitar just like yours if you want to sell it then let me know. But you Guitar was made in the 70's and it was at the time the best of the line.

: Check this out.http://goyaguitars.tripod.com/greco70_2.htm

: I am looking to buy a guitar just like yours if you want to sell it then let me know. But you Guitar was made in the 70's and it was at the time the best of the line.

I have a guitar The model is GR125 Greco Designed and seviced by Kustom Electronics Inc. Serial #39643 open to sell If not I want to know more about it.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.