I NEED INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL FOR ZOOM GFX 707!!!

Posted by Paul Lorente ( I think) on Thu, 11/14/02 - 11:06:59.
In Reply to Zoom Effects

Please can u tell me if the is a manual for zoom 707 on the internet that is NOT in .pdf formatt. PLEASE!!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: I NEED INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL FOR ZOOM GFX 707!!!

pls send me the manual for zoom gfx 707 because i dont now where my manual is. tnx a lot. Godspeed.

: Please can u tell me if the is a manual for zoom 707 on the internet that is NOT in .pdf formatt. PLEASE!!!

: : Please can u tell me if there is a manual for zoom 707 on the internet that is NOT in .pdf formatt. PLEASE!!!

http://www.samsontech.com/products/relatedDocs/gfx707.pdf

: Please can u tell me if the is a manual for zoom 707 on the internet that is NOT in .pdf formatt. PLEASE!!!

: : Please can u tell me if the is a manual for zoom 707 on the internet that is NOT in .pdf formatt. PLEASE!!!

: : : Please can u tell me if there is a manual for zoom 707 on the internet that is NOT in .pdf formatt. PLEASE!! email it to butt_trick@yahoo.com

: : Please can u tell me if there is a manual for zoom 707 on the internet!? please..

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.