zoom 9002 troubles.can anyone help me?

Advertisement
Posted by janP on Mon, 04/28/03 - 05:15:16.
In Reply to Zoom Effects

i have a problem with zoom9002: NO SOUND!! it looks like it' s ok with the output, but input signal is mute!! has anyone a solution for this problem? or at least the device schematics?
thanksalot evryone!!!!
j.p.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: zoom 9002 troubles.can anyone help me?

I have posted all my links and information along with pictures of a ZOOM 9002 repair, the website is: http://home.comcast.net/~mmph/Zoom/Zoom_9002_repair.html

Hope the pictures are helpful to others.

-Mark

Same problem, different sympthoms

It first it came as it had to warm up, I would turn it on, no sound, after a while it began as an engine of an old car: ta ta ta ta tatatata, till, after another while, it finally worked. (sorry about the example). It was a matter of time. But it seems that time has run out, and now I have mix in, metro and tune but nothing else. I've changed the three first caps: one 10mF and two 47. It still does't work. I´ll try the last 47mF and the 7660, see if it does the trick. I´ll tell you. Did or does someone have the same symthoms?
thanx, bye

Re: zoom 9002 troubles.can anyone help me?

zoom 9002 troubles.can anyone help me?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: zoom 9002 troubles.can anyone help me?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.