zoom 505 schematics needed

Posted by Daimonion on Sat, 10/09/04 - 04:22:22.
In Reply to Zoom Effects

My zoom 505 is down. I need schematics for to find the characteristics for the resistor which probably had burned. Please help me out. Daimonion

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: zoom 505 schematics needed

: My zoom 505 is down. I need schematics for to find the characteristics for the resistor which probably had burned. Please help me out. Daimonion

i need zoom 707 scematic diagram

please send scematic duagram zoom 707

I have the same problem, a smok'in resister! Did you ever find a source for the schematic or the value of the resistor? I'm guessing it's a 1/4 watt resistor and if you subsitute a 1/2 watt of the same value it should cure the problem.

: My zoom 505 is down. I need schematics for to find the characteristics for the resistor which probably had burned. Please help me out. Daimonion

the r15 value is 22 ohms

Hey people, i fix zoom pedals in less than 2 minutes.

The value of the resistance is:

Gray zoom: 220 ohms +-5% tolerance
Silver zoom: 220 ohms +-5% tolerance
newer silver zoom: 100 ohms +-5% tolerance

Right now i have a little challenge, the "29m33" transistor just blow up and made a little melt-down inside the pedal.

So does anyone have the schematic??

:I have exactly the same problem with the zoom 606. I guess the value of the resistor will be more or less the same. The 29m33 transistor could also be damaged but I'll first try just the resistor. Thanks for the help

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.