ZOOM 3000 PATCHES

Posted by Doug on Mon, 03/14/05 - 11:12:23.
In Reply to Zoom Effects

Hi everyone... I don't know if I just got the wrong multieffects... but I can't get any decent sound out of my zoom 3000... I play an Ibanez RG1570 on a Marshall MG100dfx... I just don't get it... if you can give me any help or send me any patches please mail me at: metaroller@hotmail.com thanks... if not I think I'll just sell the thing... (by the way... just in case.. I play a bit everything)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Downloading patches?

Hi
Can you advise on how to download new patches and how to store them on my Zoom G2 step by step instructionsThankyou

factory settings

cut the power supply to the 3000 hold store key reinsert the power supply use the bank switch 1-4to select the patch from the user group you want to return to the default condition.When wishing to terminate the procedures press the edit key then it reverts to the play mode. Press the store key once more.

Re: ZOOM 3000 PATCHES

: Hi everyone... I don't know if I just got the wrong multieffects... but I can't get any decent sound out of my zoom 3000... I play an jackson ps1 on a Marshall ... I just don't get it... if you can give me any help or send me any patches please mail me at: delidehset2000@yahoo.com thanks... if not I think I'll just sell the thing... (by the way... just in case.. I play a bit everything)

Re: ZOOM 3000 PATCHES

MY ZOOM 3000, HAVE PROBLEM!
HOW TO RESET AND I CAN FACTORY SOUND ORIGINAL

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.