Re: zoom 9002 troubles.can anyone help me?

Advertisement
Posted by Fabio brasil on Wed, 04/06/05 - 20:37:55.

Ok , i m brazilian and i dont speack english very well , sorry. But i need you help me , my zoom 9002, dont turn on any light no display on nothing. I need to repair it. Can y help me .

Fabio Brasil.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

It sounds like you might have a bad power supply. Your problem is not the common capacitor issue that most of these units have because those units will still power on. Do you have a voltage meter that you can use to test the power supply with? feel free to contact me with more questions at mmph@comcast.net and I will try to help you.

: Ok , i m brazilian and i dont speack english very well , sorry. But i need you help me , my zoom 9002, dont turn on any light no display on nothing. I need to repair it. Can y help me .

: Fabio Brasil.

Re: zoom 9002 - replaced caps - now won't power up

zoom 9002 - replaced caps - now won't power up

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: zoom 9002 - replaced caps - now won't power up

: Ok , i m brazilian and i dont speack english very well , sorry. But i need you help me , my zoom 9002, dont turn on any light no display on nothing. I need to repair it. Can y help me .

: Fabio Brasil.

Hi from Spain Fabio. Same problem than you and many other 9002 users. Woderful unit!!! We must repair it...
I´ve found this web page

http://home.comcast.net/~mmph/Zoom/Zoom_9002_repair.html

I think it contains the solution to our problems.
It´s all very well explained and the components needed are cheap and easy to find in any electronics store.

Some welding is necessary so you have to be careful with the circuit plate. Follow the instructions carefully or get some electronic-friend to help you.

Hope it helps

Good luck

Jorge

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.