zoom 505II schematic

Posted by Kyle MacDonald on Sat, 08/06/05 - 23:23:07.
In Reply to Zoom Effects

I need a schematic for the zoom 505II. i fried a resistor and need to replace one. i have millions i just dont know what the size is. If anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it. thankyou

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: zoom 505II schematic

: I need a schematic for the zoom 505II. i fried a resistor and need to replace one. i have millions i just dont know what the size is and the transistor in the power supply part ??
. If anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it.

perchase

i wana perchase my pedal to 606 i have 505 2 any 1 wana exchange with me so plz contect with me +923009214991 or e mail me

: I need a schematic for the zoom 505II. i fried a resistor and need to replace one. i have millions i just dont know what the size is. If anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it. thankyou

: : I need a schematic for the zoom 505II. i fried a resistor and need to replace one. i have millions i just dont know what the size is. If anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it. thankyou

: : : I need a schematic for the zoom 505II. thankyou

: : : I need a schematic for the zoom 505II. i fried a resistor and need to replace one. i have millions i just dont know what the size is. If anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it. thankyou

<span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">: : : : I need a schematic for the zoom 505II.</span> :::: Necesito un esquema para el zoom 505II.</span> <span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">i fried a resistor and need to replace one.</span> i fritos una resistencia y una necesidad de sustituir.</span> <span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">i have millions i just dont know what the size is.</span> Tengo millones ya no sé nada sobre lo que el tamaño es.</span> <span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">If anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it.</span> Si alguien puede ayudar me sería de gran aprecio.</span> <span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">thankyou</span> thankyou</span>

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.