Re: Antoria Les Paul copy

Advertisement
Posted by Stan Sparks on Sat, 01/12/02 - 16:18:27.

I have a jet black Antoria Les Paul Custom which I bought in 1974. Today Roka's in London's Denmark Street told me they usually sell Antoria LPs for £350-£400.

Regards,

SS

: I have an Antoria Les Paul copy (cream coloured and in mint condition) that I bought new about 25 years ago. I have no idea what it is worth now, any ideas??? also does anybody know anything about Antoria?? I know they no longer exist, but can find no history on them.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: I was told some time ago by a reputable central London dealer that I should be able to ask about £450 for my Antoria Les Paul.

:i have a sunburst with gold hardware,darn good nick-any offers,does anyone no how to identify the age from the serial number?

: :i have a sunburst with gold hardware,darn good nick-any offers,does anyone no how to identify the age from the serial number?

Hi

Month of manufacture - Letter A= January, B = February etc., followed by year e.g. 78

So I78.... = September 1978.

Re

i also have a jet black antoria les paul custom which i am revamping. with all new gibson hardware, i have had new gibson burstbuckers fitted, new gold grover machineheads, new gold bridge and tail piece. a new jack socket put on, a new nut, re-fret, new gibson LP knobs, and 3 way switch and it sings like a les paul custom. i dont know what they are worth mate but i know i love mine to death! quality guitar i will never sell it! if anyone else knows anything, please let me know also, as i am very curious as to how much they are worth. mine is in mint cond now ive had it all touched up etc. regards, andy rose

: i also have a jet black antoria les paul custom which i am revamping. with all new gibson hardware, i have had new gibson burstbuckers fitted, new gold grover machineheads, new gold bridge and tail piece. a new jack socket put on, a new nut, re-fret, new gibson LP knobs, and 3 way switch and it sings like a les paul custom. i dont know what they are worth mate but i know i love mine to death! quality guitar i will never sell it! if anyone else knows anything, please let me know also, as i am very curious as to how much they are worth. mine is in mint cond now ive had it all touched up etc. regards, andy rose

I was told some time ago by a reputable central London dealer that I should be able to ask about £450 for my Antoria Les Paul.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.