there is another aluminum guitar option

Posted by abc systems design on Tue, 02/06/01 - 11:36:15.

our group has developed a 100% aluminum guitar simular to the bean except theres no wood and the guitar is 3/4" thick.
our prices are less than half the price of the new beans (which i cant seem to find any info on either) and are flawlessly CNC machined. we also make aluminum basses and drumkits. for info email me with your mailing address and i'll send you stuff immediately if not sooner.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: there is yet another aluminum guitar option

We also make aluminum guitars, with Chrome, Nickel and Copper plating. We also have the only true Aluminum Archtop. Please visit www.aluminumguitars.com to see us.

Re: there is another aluminum guitar option

There is yet ANOTHER Aluminum Guitar option-and that would be us here at Alumisonic- You can check us out at Aluminum Guitars . com. We have a cold forged TRUE Aluminum Arch Top as well as Thin Line and Tele Type Guitars. Ours are unique in the fact that we have no bolts or screens, and a special chambering system. We offer wood and carbon graphite necks.

: our group has developed a 100% aluminum guitar simular to the bean except theres no wood and the guitar is 3/4" thick.
: our prices are less than half the price of the new beans (which i cant seem to find any info on either) and are flawlessly CNC machined. we also make aluminum basses and drumkits. for info email me with your mailing address and i'll send you stuff immediately if not sooner.

Hello,

Could you send me some information on your aluminum basses? Thanks a lot.

: our group has developed a 100% aluminum guitar simular to the bean except theres no wood and the guitar is 3/4" thick.
: our prices are less than half the price of the new beans (which i cant seem to find any info on either) and are flawlessly CNC machined. we also make aluminum basses and drumkits. for info email me with your mailing address and i'll send you stuff immediately if not sooner.
I am super interestd please send me some or any info!!! email me or you can mail it to me, I've already sent you an email.

abc D2 aluminum guitars

for info on abc D2 aluminum guitars contact: abcgroup_doc@hotmail.com

Where can I get info on abc systems. I want one. Please reply, this is the only website with any info on them.

: Where can I get info on abc systems. I want one. Please reply, this is the only website with any info on them.

: There is another option for you. Go to www.specimenproducts.com to view a variety of aluminum electric guitars and basses.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.