TCM classical guitar by Alhambra

Posted by John Douglas Gardner on Fri, 01/02/04 - 23:25:09.
In Reply to Classic Guitar

I have purchased a gitar bearing the Alhambra mark on the headstock. The label reads TCM model 7FC Made in Spain. Handcrafted musical instruments. I am unable to determine thew connection between TCM and Alhambra. Any help in resolving this mystery will be appreciated. J.D.G.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: TCM classical guitar by Alhambra

: TCM is a trade name owned by Intex Music. Several guitar manufacturers around the world manufacture guitars with different specs from their regular line for private label instruments such as TCM. TCM can be purchased in Ottawa through Intercontinental Music and internationally, online through my business. What you have is a beautiful hand-crafted guitar manufactured by one of the best luthiers in Spain for about 40% of what it would cost with the Alhambra name imprinted with specs that are likely an improvement over the similar guitar the company in Spain makes.

:

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.