Re: Tama Guitars Price List

Posted by Michael on Mon, 05/17/04 - 19:14:22.

: I also have a 3558 -S. I bought it used in 1979 ( I think.) I was comparing it to a Guild at the time and loved the sound. I didn't know much about guitars, and am happy to know that so many people love them. I looked at the Tama site when they had the museum, but never downloaded the info and am sorry to see that they no longer have it. I also have not found a guitar I like as well. What is the difference between Jacaranda and Rosewood? Is there one? Also, where did you get the price list? I have only seen one other Tama and was amazed to find this conversation about them!
: Marge

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Tama 3557 12 string

I just bought one. Does anybody know the lower bout width of this guitar?

Re: Tama Guitars Price List

I bought a Tama 3565 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada around 1977 for three or four hundred dollars. At the risk of sounding zenish, the guitar seems to have a spirit unlike any other I have owned. A solid "working" guitar from campfire to stage, it still looks great. Definitely a survivor from a transient youth! Stories to tell! A bit "tinny" on the heavy strum but perfect for my style of plucking. The neck is a dream. The action equals any thing else out there. Other more well known names have come and gone from my possession but I will never sell my Tama. It is my guitar! Strange to have this discussion. Totally Cool! Peter (Canadian Rocky Mountains).

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.