Re: Conqueror Guitars

Posted by George Z. on Mon, 05/24/04 - 06:53:17.

: : : : Does anyone know if Conqueror guitars are any good? Made before 1970. 4-string base, cherry wood. patent # 34-4127. I need a price. If you have any

: : I have a Conqueror Guitar bought in the 70's which sold in Boston under the name of Sonora. The label said it was made specially for the Boston Music Company, , but under the label was the Conquerer label saying made in Japan, and a serial number, model number. I personally bought this guitar for my father (perhaps when I didn't know better) but now 30 years later, this guitar sounds wonderful, plays wonderful, and the workmenship is excellent. I'd not part with it.

:
: hey i got this guitar too. i'm just learning how to play it and im havin a problem that the tuner aint reading the strings i but on it can anyone help e-mail me plz thx

Does anyone have a CONQUEROR headstock logo laying around they would like to sell, or has anyone seen one at any music store/thift store laying around? I bought a 12-string CONQUEROR acoustic back in the late 80's and it's an amazing guitar, unfortunately the weirdo who owned it took the amazing metal logo off before he sold it! I've spent years on EBAY and at guitar shows searching with no results!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Conqueror Guitars

: : : : : Does anyone know if Conqueror guitars are any good? Made before 1970. 4-string base, cherry wood. patent # 34-4127. I need a price. If you have any

: : : I have a Conqueror Guitar bought in the 70's which sold in Boston under the name of Sonora. The label said it was made specially for the Boston Music Company, , but under the label was the Conquerer label saying made in Japan, and a serial number, model number. I personally bought this guitar for my father (perhaps when I didn't know better) but now 30 years later, this guitar sounds wonderful, plays wonderful, and the workmenship is excellent. I'd not part with it.

: :
: : hey i got this guitar too. i'm just learning how to play it and im havin a problem that the tuner aint reading the strings i but on it can anyone help e-mail me plz thx

: Does anyone have a CONQUEROR headstock logo laying around they would like to sell, or has anyone seen one at any music store/thift store laying around? I bought a 12-string CONQUEROR acoustic back in the late 80's and it's an amazing guitar, unfortunately the weirdo who owned it took the amazing metal logo off before he sold it! I've spent years on EBAY and at guitar shows searching with no results!

I have a mint metal Conqueror logo.$25 e-mail for pics

I have a metal conquered logo

I have a conquerer guitar sitting in my room with the logo still on it.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.