Vicente Sanchis Acoustic Guitars

Posted by Anthony Padman on Thu, 10/28/04 - 03:44:23.

I would be grateful for any or all salient information on Vicente Sanchis guitars; are they top quality? There is one made in the 1980's which is available!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Vicente Sanchis

I had one myself, and the nylon 6 strings guitar was a 1960's model, handcrafted in Spain, ebony finguerboard.
Very nice guitar, sound and confortable to play. In my opinion, Vicente Sanchis was back in the days one of the best guitars made in Spain.

On the other hand, a 1980's model I am not sure if this will be a massive production instrument or a custom hand made one.

Re: Vicente Sanchis Acoustic Guitars

: I would be grateful for any or all salient information on Vicente Sanchis guitars; are they top quality? There is one made in the 1980's which is available!

I have a an old VS for which I can't identify the year of manufacture. However, even tho I purchased it having had a repair to a neck break at the bottom of the peghead, this old spanish guitar rocks! Here's the way I look at it. Your first reaction to ANY guitar should be the sound! How does it stack up to other guitars? Great sounding guitars sometimes go beyond price bounderies. It it is reasonable and you can afford it and it sounds great, buy it! Flaws are inconsequential to the player looking for quality sound!

Re: Vicente Sanchis Acoustic Guitars

: I would be grateful for any or all salient information on Vicente Sanchis guitars; are they top quality? There is one made in the 1980's which is available!

**** off

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.