Sebring guitar L-5 copy

Advertisement
Posted by jeff on Mon, 09/12/05 - 11:25:29.

I have an L-5 copy of a gibson made by sebring it is maple and plays quite well. Anyone with any information about Sebring?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Seibring Gibson 335 copy

I received this as a gift after drooling over it for a time. I had a Gibson 335 ,walnut colored, at one time and the Sebring plays and sounds every bit as good. The only problem is that the neck is too far set into the body making access to the higher frets difficult. But its a great guitar.

Re: Sebring guitar L-5 copy

: I have an L-5 copy of a gibson made by sebring it is maple and plays quite well. Anyone with any information about Sebring?

No, except that they are the best value for the money. This is the mystery company no one knows about. Good luck. Larry

Sebring guitar L-5 copy

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Sebring guitar L-5 copy

I have the dark brown sunburst copy and I also had the light maple copy (My buddy owns it now). I feel that the Sebring is a great jazz box. I put heavy gage flatwounds on it. The guitar is made in Korea & I don't remember the name of the company but it may be the "Kaman Company", who makes most of the guitars from Korea.: I have an L-5 copy of a gibson made by sebring it is maple and plays quite well. Anyone with any information about Sebring?

I have a sebring white color but I am not sure if its
l5 copy or 335 copy... lets share pics to find out more.
Raul

: I have an L-5 copy of a gibson made by sebring it is maple and plays quite well. Anyone with any information about Sebring?

yes i have a little info on sebring. the parent co. is vmi industries. they no longer make guitatrs. i once owned a sebring blade bass. cheap, but played ok. i'm sure your sebring is a better quality instrument simply because oif the copy of an L-5 which takes more time and craftsmanship then the generic styled p/jazz bass i had. good luck on the L-5......rock er i mean "jazz on"

: yes i have a little info on sebring. the parent co. is vmi industries. they no longer make guitatrs. i once owned a sebring blade bass. cheap, but played ok. i'm sure your sebring is a better quality instrument simply because oif the copy of an L-5 which takes more time and craftsmanship then the generic styled p/jazz bass i had. good luck on the L-5......rock er i mean "jazz on"

Thanks Mike. Are you based out of L.A? If so call me cell# (213) 216-3834.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.