Re: Aspen guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Mick on Tue, 02/21/06 - 15:23:45.

: I own an Aspen A128 SE serial no 000133 it was bought for £100 at Grott Guitars in Newcastle on Tyne in the uk . I cant find any info other than it was made in Korea

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : I own an Aspen A128 SE serial no 000133 it was bought for £100 at Grott Guitars in Newcastle on Tyne in the uk . I cant find any info other than it was made in Korea

I own a Aspen guitar
A128S SERIAL 000133 light top dark sides and back.The tuners are made in west Germany real nice guitar plays good sounds good looks good. It says only use medium or light gauge strings ... international music company

I own a aspen A128S SERIAL 000133 light top dark sides and back herring bone nice tuners made in west Germany looks good plays great. international music company dont know where it was made

I own a aspen A128S SERIAL 000133 light top dark sides and back herring bone nice tuners made in west Germany looks good plays great. international music company dont know where it was made

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.