Re: Japanese guitar manufacturers

Advertisement
Posted by Isaac Bulay on Tue, 05/15/07 - 13:00:47.

: : I just heard about "Sakuro" (spelling?), a Japanese guitar brand that came out in the 70's and 80's. If anyone knows about this brand let me know thanks.

: : : : Does anyone have any idea of Japanese classical guitar manufacturers other than Yamaha or Takamine?

: : : : Thanks for any help you can give.

: : : : PS - Please mail me directly. ned_milburn@yahoo.com
the name is: SAKAZO NAKADE sAKAZO APPRENTICED WITH Ramirez and Auado & Hernandez in Mid Fifties. His Guitars are unique in that each one is different. The woods would dictate whatever the guitar should be. I Have a 1963 Flamenco w/pegs.You may email for more info.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

pro martin guitar

hi yeah i have one for sale. pro martin guitar from japan if youre interested email me :)

pro martin

My dad was stationed in japan in the early 70s. He bought a guitar there named pro martin. Looks like a hummingbird with the same kind of pick guard but instead of a cherry sunburst color it is a green sunburst. Has anyone ever se.en anything like this. I would love to find one for sale.....thanks

Pro martin

HI i have a pro martin guitar for sale if youre interested email me..

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.