Sebring electric guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Bear on Tue, 11/21/00 - 16:19:28.

I recently bought a used Sebring electric guitar, model SB-300, and I would like to know more about it. Where can I find such information such as: Where they are made, how can I contact the company, where can I look up the serial number to find out when it was made or what it may be worth, etc. So far I have been unable to find anything on the internet. Can anyone help me?

Related:
Cool Electric Guitars

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

RE Sebring electric guitar

I picked up a Sebring SB300 from a pawn shop for $15. Gonna bring it back to life.

sebring

i have an Sb 100 and i love it to death the company sebring went out of business in 1994 and all of there guitars were made in Korea thats all i know about sebring so far if i find out anything else ill let you know

Re: Sebring electric guitar

I have recently bought a "Blade-1" strat by V.M.I./Sebring. I really like it:))) It's really hard to find anything about this guitar but i heard a rumour it's somehow connected with levinson guitars("blade"). Does anybody know anything on this matter ?

: I recently bought a used Sebring electric guitar, model SB-300, and I would like to know more about it. Where can I find such information such as: Where they are made, how can I contact the company, where can I look up the serial number to find out when it was made or what it may be worth, etc. So far I have been unable to find anything on the internet. Can anyone help me? I would like a Sebring SB-300 manual (handbook). And what kind of modifications can i do to make my guitar perform better.

I also bought a Sebring SB-300 guitar and know as much about it as Jr...I'd also like if someone out there has infromation on its worth and company.

Yeah, I have one too, I'm almost positive it was made in Korea but other than that I know nothing! If you do find out anything please let me know. I love it though!: I also bought a Sebring SB-300 guitar and know as much about it as Jr...I'd also like if someone out there has infromation on its worth and company.

: I recently bought a used Sebring electric guitar, model SB-300, and I would like to know more about it. Where can I find such information such as: Where they are made, how can I contact the company, where can I look up the serial number to find out when it was made or what it may be worth, etc. So far I have been unable to find anything on the internet. Can anyone help me?........i have on also--- bought it new in 1990 i do not remeber what i paid-- i think they are a california co.

I have a Sebring too and I like it. The guy who would know
is Fatdog (I swear that's what he calls himself), owner of
Subway Guitars in Berkeley, CA. They have a website (you
should be able to find it on most search engines).

I know a little about them...most were made in either Korea or Indonesia...i have a Fat Strat 300 by Sebring. It's a great guitar...especially for an off brand.

: I know a little about them...most were made in either Korea or Indonesia...i have a Fat Strat 300 by Sebring. It's a great guitar...especially for an off brand.

Re: Blade 1 by VMI Sebring electric guitar

I have a Blade 1 on EBay by VMI Sebring. This guitar has a great sound and I was surprised at how fat the single pickups could be. Their 5 way switch is amazing.
Is the Blade 1 a Fat Strat 300. I could not find squat on this guitar other than the mention here...

I also have a Sebring SB 300 Guitar With VMI pickups. Standard... Let me know if you find out anything more value etc. and where parts may be ordered..... thanks good luck

: I also have a Sebring SB 300 Guitar With VMI pickups. I don't know much about it, but i would like to know more about it! I got it at a pown shop for $148.95 U.S., it seems to be in great shape. If someone knows anything about these guitars let me know!

: : I also have a <b style="color:black;background-color:#99ff99">Sebring</b> SB 300 <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">Guitar</b> With <b style="color:black;background-color:#ff9999">VMI</b> pickups. I don't know much about it, but i would like to know more about it! I got it at a pown shop for $148.95 U.S., it seems to be in great shape. If someone knows anything about these guitars let me know!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.