Bently guitar info please

Posted by BCWEST on Fri, 05/24/02 - 12:05:39.

Ive got a bently electric/acoustic can not find anything about it though.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I have a 5107 and I'm just curious about its worth and quality.

Ergent !!!!!!!!!!!

I have a Bentley Guitar. It's acoustic. Model number 5109. I need to verify the year it was made and it's worth. Please A.S.A.P. Very important.

Bently

I have a smaller Bently guitar # 11710 and am wondering what anyone feels it is worth??? (no case) THANKS.

My Bently

I do not know how to tell which model I have. I paid $125.00 delivered, from E-bay. It was well worth the price. I have some very good guitars was meant to use as a practice guitar, so as to save my valuable guitars from damage during practice, but i was pleasantly surprised. The finish is outstanding and looks like a much more expensive guitar. It sounds very good and I consider it a good practice guitar, meaning one that I use in lieu of scratching my high end guitars. Also, I would not hesitate using this to gig with. Overall, an astounding value for the price.

Guitar

The retail value of the 5106 is 1100 dollars

confusing about BENTLY and BENTLYguitar brand

hello there, i have strats copied comes with 22 fret, 3 single-coil pickups, and BENTLEY logos on headtock, anybody can give me an advise about this guitar brand, thank you for helping.

Bently 5120 Model CPWR

Can any one tell me the approximate price for this particular guitar now. I bought it for $350.00 when a big music store closed one location in Macon Georgia some 4-5 years ago It has a Preamp in it requiring a 9 Volt Battery. I like the sound of it and also the looks of it.

Bently Guitar 2223

I have a Bentley Les Paul copy model 2223 that I purchased in 1981 is a teenager. It is black with chrome tuners.It has Di. Marzio. Pickups. This is staying on this guitar is awesome I put it down for a number of years and recently picked it back up and it still plays absolutely awesome I would like to know a little bit more about this if anybody else can help me out with a model 2223.

Bently 2223

I also have same model I bought in 1981 as teen, off and on play it remains a great guitar the pick ups are awesome! I have no serial number just 2223 on neck plate. chrome is pitted on bridge n saddle 1 tone knob needs replaced but it shreds with great sustain.
I am pleased someone else has one still!

i have a bintly acoustic

i have a bintly acoustic mod# 4299 im trying to find out what its worth

Re: Bently guitar info please

: I've got a Bently electric bass guitar and would like to find out more about it. It's a left-handed intrument with an all black body, three dials and was made in Korea. I don't see any other info on it, ie, stock number, model number, etc.
I would like to know how old it is, is it a good bass, what is it worth? I acquired it about 10 years ago from a guitar shop in the Portland, OR area. Thanks.

I bought a Bently bass about 17 years ago. I paid $400 for it. I still have it. I need a new neck but can't find one because everytime I search Bently Bentley shows up. I messed the neck up it wasn't Bentlys fault.

: Ive got a bently electric les paul can not find anything about it though.

Re: Bently Les Paul

Re: I have the same guitar. Black with white bindings. I can't find anything on it either

: Ive got a <b style="color:black;background-color:#ffff66">bently</b> electric/acoustic can not find anything about it though.

I was wondering what a Bently guitar model # 5104n made in Indonesia is worth

: Ive got a bently electric/acoustic can not find anything about it though.2220

I recently picked up a Bently 5150B from eBay. I was able to determine that the Bently guitars were made by a division of the St. Louis Music Company, and were produced in Asia primarily during the 1980's. The website vintaxe.com has a few catalogs of Bently guitars (there is a fee for the site), and I've been able to determine that my 5150B was produced in 1987 and ran for about $300 when new.

: I recently picked up a Bently 5150B from eBay. I was able to determine that the Bently guitars were made by a division of the St. Louis Music Company, and were produced in Asia primarily during the 1980's. The website vintaxe.com has a few catalogs of Bently guitars (there is a fee for the site), and I've been able to determine that my 5150B was produced in 1987 and ran for about $300 when new.

I got mine in 1993. paid $325, it's been good to me.

Re: Bently guitar 5120-GPB info please

: Ive got a bently electric/acoustic can not find anything about it though my father gave it to me and I don't know the value

=i have a bently 5106 and i did some research on it they are a martin guitar made in korea to save cost. the 5106 is made of mahogany that is what gives it such a deep rich clear and incredible sound so if you own one take care of it and keep it around

I have a Bently acoustic guitar.I got it for X-mas in 1995.It had a very clean sound to it when I got it and it still does.If you want a guitar that feels good to play,Bently in my point of view is the best.I have a few other guitars but none sound like this one.It seems to give the user a better feel for what they are playing.

Ive got a bently electric/acoustic model 5146 and can not find anything about it though. Was willed to me by my deceased father, no idea on age/value.

Ive got a Bently Model 5146 too. Made in Korea. Havent been able to find out much about it either, other than Bently being a St. Louis Music company. I can tell you that everyone who plays it loves it, I sold a $1300 Taylor, kept the Bently, and have never looked back. Great guitar.

i have a 5146 too and i think they were from the late 80's and are very rare

: i have a 5146 too and i think they were from the late 80's and are very rare

I have one too, and Ive been looking for info on it too. My grandpa is a real collector for good guitars and he gave this one to my bro (who gave it to me) so I have a feeling its a pretty sweet guitar (if my grandpa had it)

I've got a bently 5106 that was made in '84...my dad bought it new and gave it to me when I was eight. I've had it ten years now, and I still love it...I'd compare it to a martin, but with more versatility. I still play mine everyday, and I've got fender strats, teles, and les pauls.

Bently Classical

I just bought a Bently, it has a classical head and a steel reinforced neck. It looks like a steel bridge too. I have only seen a few pictures. I'll have it in 2 weeks though. I'll let you know how that goes.
Any one know anything about the quality of their classical styles?

BENTLY MODEL 5106

:

I HAVE A BENTLEY MODEL 5106 THAT I RECEIVED FOR A CHRISTMAS GIFT IN 2001. IT WAS USED BUT IN PERFECT SHAPE WITH THE CASE. STICKER INSIDE SAYS MADE IN KOREA. SERIAL# IS 9102990303. I HAVE TUNED IT 4 TIMES IN THE TIME I HAVE HAD IT. I DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT GUITARS BUT THIS ONE PLAYS VERY NICE AND HOLDS A TUNE VERY WELL. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT. WHAT WOULD A PERSON THAT KNOWS MORE ABOUT GUITARS COMPARE IT TO. I UNDERSTAND THAT BENTLY NO LONGER MAKES GUITARS OR SOLD THEIR NAME ECT. DON'T WANT TO SELL IT BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IT'S VALUE. I KNOW THE GIFT GIVER PAID $150.00 IN DECEMBER OF 2001. I DID REPLACE THE STRINGS AS A PRECAUTION WHEN I RECEIVED IT. ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED AND THANKS...DEAN

Bently tenor guitar (I think) info needed

I've had this Bently 4string for about 35 years. Is it a tenor guitar? The model number is faded, but I think it is: I1710. It has a "made in Korea" label on the neck. I can't find any information about it. I've seen that the early models were made by the STL Guitar Company (or something like that), which is no longer in business. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

bently guitar model 5106

I got mine from an old picker that had an extra guitar just lying around that he never played. I paid a whopping 40 dollars for it. Replaced the strings and cleaned it up a bit. Someone else in their review stated this box is a true road warrior. I totally agree. While it's a cheap brand, these guys must have been serious in their quality control. I have much nicer guitars, but this bently has the warm rich tones that get better as the guitar ages. My pro playing friends keep begging me to sell it to them, I just can't. Love this thing, might have been made in Korea, but was obviously made with love of music in the craftsmanship.

Bentley

i have one strats body with the BENTLEY name on the headstock...i try to find about this guitar online but always find article about bently and not bentley

Bentley acoustic guitar

I have a bentley acoustic guitar made in Korea and was Aaron tippins guitar when he was a child it is in fairly new condition I have papers on it and I didn't know how much it is worth

bentley 6 string electrical acoustical guitar model 5146

what is the bentley 6 string electrical acoustical guitar model 5146 worth?

REAL NICE LIKE NEW BENTLY ACOUSTIC , MODEL #5106 S

HI,
I HAVE A REAL NICE LIKE NEW BENTLY ACOUSTIC MODEL # 5106 S , SERIAL #92020064 .
I HAVE IT FORSALE AND WILL SEND YOU PICTURES OF IT. I WAS TOLD THE LAST 2 NUMBERS TELL THE YEAR THE GUITAR WAS MADE , I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT .
YOU WONT BELIEVE THE NICE SHAPE THIS IS IN.
LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED AT MY EMAIL davesbizz@aol.com AND PUT BENTLY GUITAR IN THE SUBJECT LINE SO I KNOW .
THANKS
DAVE BROWN

year

I pretty sure the first 2 numbers tell the year made. I bought mine in 1990 and 90 are the first to numbers.

Re: BENTLY MODEL 5106 serial e705176

: :
i found my bently in my cuz old house and he give it to me my guitar is all bet up but it play nice i know a lil about guitar its a cheap guitar and its good if you just started playing but if it sound good to you that all it matter

Re: BENTLY MODEL 5106

: : my bently 5106 has been better to me than most of the women that i have been involved with. when i go to pick with friends the would rather play it than their own. it has a suprisingly full sound plays amazingly great and holds a tune better than any guitar i have save my strat. it is certainly a road warrior. if you ever run across one snatch it up. POPS

:
: I HAVE A BENTLEY MODEL 5106 THAT I RECEIVED FOR A CHRISTMAS GIFT IN 2001. IT WAS USED BUT IN PERFECT SHAPE WITH THE CASE. STICKER INSIDE SAYS MADE IN KOREA. SERIAL# IS 9102990303. I HAVE TUNED IT 4 TIMES IN THE TIME I HAVE HAD IT. I DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT GUITARS BUT THIS ONE PLAYS VERY NICE AND HOLDS A TUNE VERY WELL. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT. WHAT WOULD A PERSON THAT KNOWS MORE ABOUT GUITARS COMPARE IT TO. I UNDERSTAND THAT BENTLY NO LONGER MAKES GUITARS OR SOLD THEIR NAME ECT. DON'T WANT TO SELL IT BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IT'S VALUE. I KNOW THE GIFT GIVER PAID $150.00 IN DECEMBER OF 2001. I DID REPLACE THE STRINGS AS A PRECAUTION WHEN I RECEIVED IT. ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED AND THANKS...DEAN

:
: I HAVE A BENTLEY MODEL 5106 THAT I RECEIVED FOR A CHRISTMAS GIFT IN 2001. IT WAS USED BUT IN PERFECT SHAPE WITH THE CASE. STICKER INSIDE SAYS MADE IN KOREA. SERIAL# IS 9102990303. I HAVE TUNED IT 4 TIMES IN THE TIME I HAVE HAD IT. I DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT GUITARS BUT THIS ONE PLAYS VERY NICE AND HOLDS A TUNE VERY WELL. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT. WHAT WOULD A PERSON THAT KNOWS MORE ABOUT GUITARS COMPARE IT TO. I UNDERSTAND THAT BENTLY NO LONGER MAKES GUITARS OR SOLD THEIR NAME ECT. DON'T WANT TO SELL IT BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IT'S VALUE. I KNOW THE GIFT GIVER PAID $150.00 IN DECEMBER OF 2001. I DID REPLACE THE STRINGS AS A PRECAUTION WHEN I RECEIVED IT. ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED AND THANKS...DEAN

I just bought a Model 5148 for $50. A few minor marks and a scuff on the back, but not bad. Dirty as hell though but that can be dealt with. This is an acoustic-electric. I have to remove the strings in order to replace the battery and check the wiring. The guitar plays well enough. I will do a better write up on HARMONY CENTRAL later.

My husband bought a Bently guitar at a yard sell in 2004 for 20.00. He saids it was a steal. He plays lead and has many guitars, but loves the sound of his yard sell fine. We were interested in the age of it. The Model # is 5106/ Serial # 88100214. If you have found anymore infor. please share. Thanks Angelia
:

: : : Angelia.....My X bought me a Bently Model 5106 in, I think 1988, Ser No. 8609017. She said she got it on sail for $180 (it was new). I have no idea how much it is worth but I love it. It is in almost mint condition. I found that using D'Addario EXP string No. .011 80/20 bronze is the best by far. Other than that I don't know anything else about this wonderfull guitar. Thanx
: My husband bought a Bently guitar at a yard sell in 2004 for 20.00. He saids it was a steal. He plays lead and has many guitars, but loves the sound of his yard sell fine. We were interested in the age of it. The Model # is 5106/ Serial # 88100214. If you have found anymore infor. please share. Thanks Angelia
: : I HAVE A BENTLEY MODEL 5106 THAT I RECEIVED FOR A CHRISTMAS GIFT IN 2001. IT WAS USED BUT IN PERFECT SHAPE WITH THE CASE. STICKER INSIDE SAYS MADE IN KOREA. SERIAL# IS 9102990303. I HAVE TUNED IT 4 TIMES IN THE TIME I HAVE HAD IT. I DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT GUITARS BUT THIS ONE PLAYS VERY NICE AND HOLDS A TUNE VERY WELL. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT. WHAT WOULD A PERSON THAT KNOWS MORE ABOUT GUITARS COMPARE IT TO. I UNDERSTAND THAT BENTLY NO LONGER MAKES GUITARS OR SOLD THEIR NAME ECT. DON'T WANT TO SELL IT BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IT'S VALUE. I KNOW THE GIFT GIVER PAID $150.00 IN DECEMBER OF 2001. I DID REPLACE THE STRINGS AS A PRECAUTION WHEN I RECEIVED IT. ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED AND THANKS...DEAN

Bently acoustic guitar ,model 5106s

I just got a bently 5106s in a trade and i love the deep tone and the slim neck,Its a wide body that gives it a full sound and it looks absolutely beautiful.The guy had a cash value on it of $125.00 but i got it in an even trade.and the last 2 diggits of the serial number does not tell the year it was made otherwise mine was made in 1936 (LOL)

My Bently

I had my Bently for almost 20 years. Played pro with for close to ten.

This guitar is pretty darn good. You will find it hard to replace. There are guitars that sound as good but you will be surprised at how much they will cost. I have had mine since 1988 when i won it in a card game (pot value $65). It always sounded ok and filled its purpose the emergency guitar as I always kept it in my car (3 years).

Now that i Live Hawaii I have had the occaision to play prfessionally with it and have had nothing but good comments about it.

I have had some work done on it. around 1997 it the guitar was dropped and the fretboard separated from the neck. During that repair job I had the bridge lowered and the frets filed. Now it takes a low end Martin to surpass its quality.

I use fender medium strings. As such this guitar has unbelievable low end. It will occupy all of the mid range. Its a tough slog for leads, but its perfect for the rhythm playing front man

One of the odd flukes of the Bently is that the sound hole on the body is only 2 and 3/4 inches, as such most pick ups do not fit (the are mostly 3 inches) worry not this Bently oddity actually saves you monry. I use a Radio shack clip on mic to amplify ($30) no fuss no muss no buzzing.

The bently is great little guitar that only a handful of people know about. It is worth restoring if necessary
:
:

BENTLY WORTH

My friend collects guitars. He has a Bently 5106 from 1988. Its worth between $400 and $600. These models are no longer made and the quality is superior.

Bently 5119W

Can you tell me the value? I am donating this guitar to a charity auction and would like a true value.

Thank you so much!

Sandy

I bought a Bently 5106G dreadnought acoustic guitar about 2 years ago in Ft. Lauderdale. Can I get some info on it? I am looking for price, etc. Thank you.

: Ive been given a Bently model #5150r acoustic/electric I dont want to sell it but I am wondering how much money it is of value.I really like its sound and action,iluvit.

I have a bently 5150R too and am looking for a bridge and any info i can find on it. Thanks anybody.

bently acoustic guitar price

Hi, I have an Bently acoustic, Model 5102 Seirial No SL 9008000088, i bought it in Los Angeles (CA) in 90's and I paid for it about 100 us dollars. I love it playing it !
If anyonw can tell me the real price or how much is worth?
Thank you!

: I have a bently 5150R too and am looking for a bridge and any info i can find on it. Thanks anybody.

Drop in any standard replacement bridge... shim it to preference and play the hell out of it til' that bridge breaks. I have a 5106 bently acoustic, and just got my bridge reglued... over 10 years, that's the only repair that's been done to it, and it sounds just as good as a dreadnought that would cost 10x as much. the sustain is bold, tone is rich, and can't complain about the overall balance. everything on this thing is factory, minus the nut and bridge -- which i just got OEM martin/gibson parts, and filed down to suit. The bridge i'm using now is a bit shorter than the slot, but all it's gotta do is support the strings and hold them up for no buzz.

: : Ive been given a Bently model #5106G acoustic/I dont want to sell it but I am wondering how much money it is of value.I really like its sound and action,iluvit.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.