Bently guitar info please

Advertisement
Posted by BCWEST on Fri, 05/24/02 - 12:05:39.

Ive got a bently electric/acoustic can not find anything about it though.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

confusing about BENTLY and BENTLYguitar brand

hello there, i have strats copied comes with 22 fret, 3 single-coil pickups, and BENTLEY logos on headtock, anybody can give me an advise about this guitar brand, thank you for helping.

Bently 5120 Model CPWR

Can any one tell me the approximate price for this particular guitar now. I bought it for $350.00 when a big music store closed one location in Macon Georgia some 4-5 years ago It has a Preamp in it requiring a 9 Volt Battery. I like the sound of it and also the looks of it.

Bently Guitar 2223

I have a Bentley Les Paul copy model 2223 that I purchased in 1981 is a teenager. It is black with chrome tuners.It has Di. Marzio. Pickups. This is staying on this guitar is awesome I put it down for a number of years and recently picked it back up and it still plays absolutely awesome I would like to know a little bit more about this if anybody else can help me out with a model 2223.

Bently 2223

I also have same model I bought in 1981 as teen, off and on play it remains a great guitar the pick ups are awesome! I have no serial number just 2223 on neck plate. chrome is pitted on bridge n saddle 1 tone knob needs replaced but it shreds with great sustain.
I am pleased someone else has one still!

i have a bintly acoustic

i have a bintly acoustic mod# 4299 im trying to find out what its worth

Re: Bently guitar info please

: I've got a Bently electric bass guitar and would like to find out more about it. It's a left-handed intrument with an all black body, three dials and was made in Korea. I don't see any other info on it, ie, stock number, model number, etc.
I would like to know how old it is, is it a good bass, what is it worth? I acquired it about 10 years ago from a guitar shop in the Portland, OR area. Thanks.

I bought a Bently bass about 17 years ago. I paid $400 for it. I still have it. I need a new neck but can't find one because everytime I search Bently Bentley shows up. I messed the neck up it wasn't Bentlys fault.

: Ive got a bently electric les paul can not find anything about it though.

Re: Bently Les Paul

Re: I have the same guitar. Black with white bindings. I can't find anything on it either

: Ive got a <b style="color:black;background-color:#ffff66">bently</b> electric/acoustic can not find anything about it though.

I was wondering what a Bently guitar model # 5104n made in Indonesia is worth

: Ive got a bently electric/acoustic can not find anything about it though.2220

I recently picked up a Bently 5150B from eBay. I was able to determine that the Bently guitars were made by a division of the St. Louis Music Company, and were produced in Asia primarily during the 1980's. The website vintaxe.com has a few catalogs of Bently guitars (there is a fee for the site), and I've been able to determine that my 5150B was produced in 1987 and ran for about $300 when new.

: I recently picked up a Bently 5150B from eBay. I was able to determine that the Bently guitars were made by a division of the St. Louis Music Company, and were produced in Asia primarily during the 1980's. The website vintaxe.com has a few catalogs of Bently guitars (there is a fee for the site), and I've been able to determine that my 5150B was produced in 1987 and ran for about $300 when new.

I got mine in 1993. paid $325, it's been good to me.

Re: Bently guitar 5120-GPB info please

: Ive got a bently electric/acoustic can not find anything about it though my father gave it to me and I don't know the value

=i have a bently 5106 and i did some research on it they are a martin guitar made in korea to save cost. the 5106 is made of mahogany that is what gives it such a deep rich clear and incredible sound so if you own one take care of it and keep it around

I have a Bently acoustic guitar.I got it for X-mas in 1995.It had a very clean sound to it when I got it and it still does.If you want a guitar that feels good to play,Bently in my point of view is the best.I have a few other guitars but none sound like this one.It seems to give the user a better feel for what they are playing.

Ive got a bently electric/acoustic model 5146 and can not find anything about it though. Was willed to me by my deceased father, no idea on age/value.

Ive got a Bently Model 5146 too. Made in Korea. Havent been able to find out much about it either, other than Bently being a St. Louis Music company. I can tell you that everyone who plays it loves it, I sold a $1300 Taylor, kept the Bently, and have never looked back. Great guitar.

i have a 5146 too and i think they were from the late 80's and are very rare

: i have a 5146 too and i think they were from the late 80's and are very rare

I have one too, and Ive been looking for info on it too. My grandpa is a real collector for good guitars and he gave this one to my bro (who gave it to me) so I have a feeling its a pretty sweet guitar (if my grandpa had it)

I've got a bently 5106 that was made in '84...my dad bought it new and gave it to me when I was eight. I've had it ten years now, and I still love it...I'd compare it to a martin, but with more versatility. I still play mine everyday, and I've got fender strats, teles, and les pauls.

Bently Classical

I just bought a Bently, it has a classical head and a steel reinforced neck. It looks like a steel bridge too. I have only seen a few pictures. I'll have it in 2 weeks though. I'll let you know how that goes.
Any one know anything about the quality of their classical styles?

BENTLY MODEL 5106

BENTLY MODEL 5106

This popular thread has been given its own page : BENTLY MODEL 5106

I bought a Bently 5106G dreadnought acoustic guitar about 2 years ago in Ft. Lauderdale. Can I get some info on it? I am looking for price, etc. Thank you.

Bently guitar info please

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Bently guitar info please

I have the same question; recently seen an acoustic electric in a pawn shop for $199.oo It is a thin line like the fender "stratocoustic"; the strings are a little high off the fretboard which makes its playability in the low price range type axe. I have no idea about the electronics, but expect fairly cheap string balance. I was going to offer 150.oo and work on the string height to have a toss in the back seat acoustic electric. Let me know it you learn anything about the quality of the instrument company thanks

Re: I have bently info

Bently no longer makes guitars with the name bently they changed there name to austin, Bentley guitars are very good i have a series 10 les paul copy and it sounds better than my friends 84 les paul custom. There basically a working mans guitar and the finish is way better than gibson gibson needs to learn a thing or to about finish from austin/bently but i just wanted to clear that up and give you the info i know Bently's are very rare so if you find one be sure and get it like i did and i now have the best axe i've ever had. Again anyone who sees one get it because they are rare.

Yeah i love bentlys too! i have one my brother gave me but its real old and sounds horriable. he took it to his guitar teacher a few years ago and asked him how much it'd be to get fixed and he said it'd probably be cheaper just to buy a new guitar then fix that one. so im gonna get a austin vintage rock. awesome guitar!

i need some help!

OK here goes, my band mate and i came across a bently series 10 bass and it only has some minor problems (cracked neck, needs strings, pickups need cleaning, needs a new tuning nob) and i cant find a new neck for it anywhere, i checked ebay, amazon, local sellers and even a few local musicians but i cant find her a new neck. do you know where i might could find one

O ya and how much are the worth?

I have a bently and you are right its a great guitar but I never knew they were rare. But it is a great guitar!

he he ho ho. i have one of their electric guitars. its kinda in bad shape the guy i bought it from scratched the enamel, bottem side closest to splean. and one of the tuning knobs needs replacing.

I have a bently series 10 5-string fretless bass. It's not in the best condition, what might it be worth?
Email me at i_am_not_a@priest.com

HI my name is andy I just bought a Bently Guitar Model 5106. Can you tell me what it may be worth?
Thanks for your time.

HI my name is andy I just bought a Bently Guitar Model 5106. Can you tell me what it may be worth?
Thanks for your time.

hey, i also have a bently model 5106. i know nothing about it except i love it better than all my spendy guitars. if you find anything out about it let me know. mine sounds sweet. im a lefty so i had it switched around with new nut and bridge. i got mine from a freind of a friend so nobody really knows how old it is. do you? i hope you like yours too.

: HI my name is andy I just bought a Bently Guitar Model 5106. Can you tell me what it may be worth?
: Thanks for your time.

I also got a bentley model 5106, i got it from a family friend. I would also like to know about it. If you find any information, I would appreciate it if you could relay it to me. Thanks!

I have a Series 10 Bently, an i was hoping that u could give me alittle more info on, like its possible value or where i could find more info on it.Everywhere that I have searched bently all that comes up is "Bently series 10 bass guitars" and I know that this is not a bass because it has six strigns and it has a much shorter neck. Thank you

Well, I just recently,bought a bently series 10, stratocaster remake, and hope it turns out as good as yours ,it's in really good condition, can you tell me about what year they were made.

I also have a bently series 10, stratocaster remake, was given to me long ago, does anyone have any idea what the year might be or it's worth?

Thanks Oh I also have a 1927 martin small body in mint shape with the case. Believe it or not it was also given to me.

:We have a Bently guitar also. It is a Dreadnaught Accoustic, I was told years ago that this instrument was actually produced by Martin during a time when they were having some financial difficulties and needed a less expensive way of producing thier product. They had the Bently and others produced outside of the United States at a cheaper price. They did not want to put the Martin name of them so they gave them other names like Bently. I am not sure if this is true but I have been offered large sums of money for my guitar. I was hoping to find out more about it but... Any information you may have would be great.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.