Re: National Telecaster?

Advertisement
Posted by Larry on Mon, 06/10/02 - 15:37:51.

: I just purchased a National "Telecaster" on Ebay. I have searched the web for any info. With no luck. There is a "Made in Japan" sticker on the back of the headstock and the numbers "ft 440-2" and #8-5-1 appear on the neckplate. A National decal is on the headstock and it runs vertical. It has an "ashtray" PU cover. Any Help Is welcome. Mark

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

NATIONAL GUITAR 457-2

I have one of these..has alot of mother of pearl on neck..anybody know how much it is worth..I would love to sell for the right price...very nice guitar..i have had this since 1973

NATIONAL GUITAR 457-2

I HAVE ON E OF THESE IN VERY GOOD SHAPE.HAD IT SINCE 1973..IS THIS GUITAR WORTH SOME MONEY??IF SO HOW MUCH ??I AM WILLING TO SELL IF PRICE IS RIGHT...I AM SO PROUD TO HAVE THIS...ANYONE INTERESTED?????

Re: National Telecaster?

: : Mark, I have a Les Paul copy made by National, had it for 15 years. Has the same sticker on the neck plate and but mine has LP457-2 and below is the serial number 1671 The LP stands for Les Paul, 457 the style and -2 is late 1968 which is when National went out of biss. as close as I can tell anyway.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.