Blueridge guitars

Posted by Paul Bonney on Mon, 06/17/02 - 15:01:25.

I am looking for the value of a blueridge guitar made by Saga. Any leads ?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Blueridge guitars

I HAVE A RARE BLUERIDGE LIMITED EDITION 2 TONE ELECTRIC BASS GUITAR

ANYONE SELL BLUERIDGE ELECTRIC GUITARS?

: I am looking for the value of a blueridge guitar made by Saga. Any leads ?
You can go to yahoo and type in "blueridge guitar" with quotes and several websites will come up. They are really some nice instruments. I had one of the higher priced guitars the BR-7S with solid rosewood back and sides and spruce top. Finely crafted and played like an older Martin.

check
http://www.guitarsearcher.com

they carry them

: : I am looking for the value of a blueridge guitar made by Saga. Any leads ?
: You can go to yahoo and type in "blueridge guitar" with quotes and several websites will come up. They are really some nice instruments. I had one of the higher priced guitars the BR-7S with solid rosewood back and sides and spruce top. Finely crafted and played like an older Martin.

: : : I am looking for a Blueridge BR-7S. The best Blueridge ever made easily! Please, anyone find one or have one you can part with, please contact me.
jb1burns@cox.net

: : : : I am looking for a Blueridge BR-7S. The best Blueridge ever made easily! Please, anyone find one or have one you can part with, please contact me.
: jb1burns@cox.net

Did you find a BR7S?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.